Dani

What's your favorite Server in SQUAD?

[RIP] - great server health/ping. We also kick SL's without mic's or ones that refuse to use them to promote the teamplay ethos. Admins on around the clock due to our clan being 330+ strong with every member above private having junior admin rights and senior members being able to ban. Keeps the server clean and fun for the public players who keep on coming with the applications, time and time again reason for joining is 'great fun on your server' 'great fun with RIP guys'

BigD is my choice then.. since im from indonesia.. :P

13 hours ago, rwsender said:

[RIP] - great server health/ping. We also kick SL's without mic's or ones that refuse to use them to promote the teamplay ethos. Admins on around the clock due to our clan being 330+ strong with every member above private having junior admin rights and senior members being able to ban. Keeps the server clean and fun for the public players who keep on coming with the applications, time and time again reason for joining is 'great fun on your server' 'great fun with RIP guys'

definetly checking this one too

5 hours ago, Dani said:

BigD is my choice then.. since im from indonesia.. :P

definetly checking this one too

Hope to see you there!

For Eng voip games: 

Rusty

Exodus

Mumblerines

But as a Finn i have to say "Armafinland.fi - server" because you can talk your native language and there is almost always at least one admin online.

Finnish is preferred language but almost every Finn in the server can speak fluent English as well so it's not a problem unlike in many French/German servers

Edited by Maamyyra

On 12/5/2016 at 2:14 PM, justachap said:

BigD because ya know, they're the only Australian servers besides the Oceanic ones.

10 years of BigD PR helps.. :) i remember my first BigD experience hahah

Edited by Bigsmokeee

On 12/5/2016 at 11:15 AM, CageMatchKimsey said:

If I didn't have a server to play on, and was targeting servers as opposed to modes or player counts, I'd play on Desmo's Playground.  Forgive the lavish, but the man is a good voice and personality for Squad.

Aww... shucks! :)

On 12/24/2016 at 8:36 AM, DesmoLocke said:

Aww... shucks! :)

Yeah I hear that Desmo's Playground just recently got a 80 slot NY server and a stellar admin presence. 

Mumblerines, most consistently fun and balanced games (others tend to be massively onesided, and it turns into a snowball effect as people ragequit). Plus they probably have the most active admins, even if there's not one online, their discord is only a couple of clicks away and I've had an issue sorted in just a couple of minutes. Plus I don't believe they kick people to make room, which is always infuriating.

Just a shame it's always at max capacity with no server queue, as most of the time the other servers are either empty, on another continent (LA servers), or foreign-speaking (french and german). If I do try and join another server, typically it's such a shitshow due to lack of teamwork (they don't enforce mic-only squad leads even if it's posted as a rule), that I just lose interest in the game before a slot on Mumblerines shows up.

Yeah, always see the Mumblerines is full of people. Makes me wanna go in there somehow.. :)

I suffer from the issue with "Connection to host lost" when joining servers to the degree that it takes me a good 10-15 minutes to actually get into a match. No idea what causes it, but it feels like it happens slightly less on RIP servers. 

And because of that and a great and an always active admin presence, their servers are by far my favorites.

TacticalGamer, good Admins, great teamwork and good ping for Euro's too.

Edited by Wicks