chaz69

one squad to lose it all.

One squad dedicated themselves to run around and deploy fobs rather than play the objective. we were absolutely hammered.  understanding emplace fob's around a secondary objective but damn, this is stupid.

wthfob_zpsvnszqndl.jpg

Edited by chaz69

I played a game like that last night, from the other side. My squad were literally walking into fobs all over the place on Logar. Myself and the other squad leads discovered and removed at least 8 fobs, they lost the game basically on the tickets lost from those fobs. 

That's okay, had an entire team completely fail at holding a single flag, and on top of that they kept putting FOBs ON THE OBJECTIVES. Kept losing my shit and eventually disconnected because I got sick of it.

A full squad would be a waste .  And agree for once with this size nap there are too many, won't hear me say that too often. But on that map everyone other than your crow is close to the flags.)

It may be a few too many (too many behind enemy lines), but the logic is sound and unless your team lost because the fobs all got taken down without being spawned on, I don't think you can blame the squad who put them down on your team's failure. Having multiple vectors of attack/defence is far, far better than all streaming in from one or two directions (fob + rally). 

Well it depends. I can imagine that it can work but also it cant. That depends about whole situations. 

once we had a game when we finished that game we had 10 Fobs as well. But its very rare. 

Only takes 3 ppl to make a fob, more than that is just bad squad leading. 

more fobs will usually win tho, the team must have been terrible :)

Fob over kill and a reason why it should be limited per game to a set amount, funny I just said as much  Here

3 fobs per team with no fobs to be deployed at the start for the first 20 mins. 

Why dont allow to players themselfs to make decision ? Instead of some automatic game mechanical rules restrictions. Istn freedom of decision nicer ? 

17 minutes ago, elerik said:

Why dont allow to players themselfs to make decision ? Instead of some automatic game mechanical rules restrictions. Istn freedom of decision nicer ? 

A fob should be something you fear losing (game changing) and not something you place all over the map without a second thought. This is why we have vehicles to get around the map but for some reason most people park them up and they sit there all game doing nothing. No team can defend 9 fobs and this aint COD where u always spawn into the action. If it where limited to say 2/3 fobs per team to advance across the map you would need to remove old fobs to create new ones and start thinking a little more about the outcome of there placement. 

Absolutely sure. But why take out this decisions from players ? If they are so stupid that they lost 8 FOB they lost a game. May be some of them will teach something from that. And next time they will do that different way. If we will place there some automatic system rule. It will take off this. ANd player will not use brain to think. Just act like robots. 

Edited by elerik

14 minutes ago, elerik said:

Absolutely sure. But why take out this decisions from players ? If they are so stupid that they lost 8 FOB they lost a game. May be some of them will teach something from that. And next time they will do that different way. If we will place there some automatic system rule. It will take off this. ANd player will not use brain to think. Just act like robots. 

I agree, let's add an automatic system for aiming, lets add an automatic system for strategic behaviour, hey, lets replace the player with AI.

I'm not a fan of that idea.

why aren't individuals allowed the freedom to carry grenade launchers, rpg's, sniper rifles scopes and helicopter tanks in there backpacks?  that way everyones unique and can express themselves and if they lose they will be learnt right.

5 minutes ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

I agree, let's add an automatic system for aiming, lets add an automatic system for strategic behaviour, hey, lets replace the player with AI.

I'm not a fan of that idea.

who wanted to add any of this anyway? 

Edited by UnderFire