Noxxid3

What do you think about the Last Of Us 2?

Excited?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many are you hyped?

• Yes
    • No
    • Kill the clicker and lets go already...
  2. 2. HUD?

• Upgraded HUD
    • Keep it the same as the first one
  3. 3. Crafting?

• More things to craft? (Also more piece required)
    • Want something custom to make?

If you do not know, here is the trailer:

The Last Of Us. The first game of "The Last Of Us" was a very hyped game, and it was worth the hype since the story was well written and you felt something of the characters. Now me, I am not one who cries. I barely do, but this game right here, this story made me cry. I felt something, the characters made me feel, made me believe that they really do exist in their world, that I am put into their world with them through every moment. I really loved the first one, I even bought the PS4 for the Remastered edition and played it through once more on the highest difficulty. I hated the sewers, barely any ammo, basically melee through out. But what do you guys think? Excited for the Last Of Us 2? If my grammar or wording is weird IDGAF, lets talk about the upcoming game.

Comment anything you want to see new in the game! (Gameplay, crafting, level design ect.) Comment anything about the game and what you're excited for!

I am absolutely certain that this game will be a letdown

The first game was good though, this probably will be too. But it will absolutely be a let-down.

Didn't play the first one but as far I know, they are excellent at telling the story, heck some of them wrote the script for Infinity Warfare but I'm not buying at launch(note that I have ps4 and I'm not interested in zombie apocalypse setting).

P.S.(Uncharted 4 was good.) and their reveal trailer is 10/10.

First game was fantastic! It had good story and characters, it was gritty and raw and the aesthetic of the game was good. First game had interesting gameplay and good voice acting too. It set the bar high for this second game. One thing about Naughty Dog is, they're consistent and have been for almost 2 decades, so I have hope they will nail this sequel!

4 hours ago, Didgy said:

I am absolutely certain that this game will be a letdown

The first game was good though, this probably will be too. But it will absolutely be a let-down.

But remember its naughty dog, they're consistent with their work, but i am open to doubts. 

I'm super excited for it. I loved the first one so much I bought it twice. It is an incredible game. I just hope the second will be good. Right now I have high hopes, because they have some of the writers for Westworld working on it and with the exception of Uncharted 4, Naughty Dog knows how to put out sequels that are incredible instead of "eh" or "it was good".

Okay excited, although the sinning at a corpse promise more repetitive violence I think. - However, in overall the first game was amazing. It was very well written, and had great character development, plus a good ending.

Only downside was the bit too redundant violence. Just too much of it. Now and then I would have loved to see some puzzle instead. Maybe related to medicine or attempts to find a cure?

On 12/19/2016 at 5:34 AM, tweak by one said:

not that much. ifeel that  joel is dead because of how scene for him was shot.

It could be. But remember its naughty dog, it may be something else. But I wouldn't doubt that theory, i diffidently feel that it is true. Either way it still will be a great story

Also comment what you would like to see in the poll!