Chuc

November 2016 Monthly Recap

Guys, this looks amazing. I agree with one of the previous commentators on the body-rotational thingy-it should turn in the hips earlier.

Otherwise, this recap looks amazingly good! 
The Mine -Explosion Effect is lifelike - i got pretty amazing PR Vibes there as well, always loved the explosions over there. ;)
The vaulting and animational stuff from sprinting to reloading the SPG - daaayuum!

And the brits - amazing work.

Wonder if the two variables - CanVault and CanClimb - mean there will be some sort of climbing as well. ;) 

€: Also, the SPG reload looks so satisfying... like the gunner has lots of fun in his job. Love it!

Edited by Tillee

Great to finally see the new animation system in action! I like that you've taken a new approach with the sight system, "detaching" it from the center of the screen should make it harder to aim and prolong firefights which I like.

The animations themselves are great, some of the weapon movement seem to be a bit over exaggerated though. That SPG-9 reload is absolutely fantastic!

Before you all reach OMG Alert Status, remember all of those little clips are WIP :)

Very Nice. I love the music. I'm always reminded of Bear McCreary which is a good thing....

Now take my Money.. do it!

this new animation system i awesome ... you done such a great job..

the mines detonation is so  immersive and the weapon sway OMG !

now squad is on my Christmas list..

im speechless 9_9

Jesus Squad Dev's! You really impressed me with this November Recap. i have never seen such amazing beautiful work in my entire life. Like the animations of the solider prone, and turning is nuts and just the very little feature can add such beauty to the game if that makes sense. The Explosion Special effects was nuts 2. And the SPG Reload animations was beautiful. Keep up the great work and continue to make this game soo beautiful!!! Oh and the map looks promising. Cannot wait for that 2. Will we see city maps like fallujah or somesort or that map from PR Ramiel 

Hate to be that guy but the rear sight aperture on the L110A2 isn't correct.

sue me

When you see post like this you really realize how spoiled we are to have such hardworking and dedicated development team. I'm really blown away at the work being done. This is why Squad is my number one game. It's more than just the gameplay. We have an amazing community and it all starts with impeccable leadership and teamwork!

Really like what i've seen.

But i gotta say, this is funny as hell. Look like gary's mod.

garysmod.png

Edited by Dante AB+

On the topic of the soundtrack, will the second volume also be available to us founders?

Vaulting, free look, SPG, Stryker, and lots of progress on all of the important future systems. The game is really coming along, great work boys.

The only criticism I have so far is that third person free look is kind of awkward. You'll probably turn your feet sooner than in the preview because chances are twisting your body like that ****s up your aiming.

I feel the SPG should reload just a tad slower, but people are probably going to jump on me because "in combat you'll reload SO MUCH FASTER" for merely suggesting it.

That soundtrack though, I was almost in tears, so beautiful.

31 minutes ago, Dante AB+ said:

Really like what i've seen.

But i gotta say, this is funny as hell. Look like gary's mod.

garysmod.png

This comes from the fact the chest is already facing the right side a bit on the neutral pose. For this reason he's twisting more when reaching the left limit than the right limit. This neutral pose should be fixed one day, and so will this at the same time.

Oh man.... those mine explosions, that spg, the animation overhaul, the stryker, progress on brits, those sexy looking apartment buildings, and more Tobin.... It's all so glorious.

Edited by Hundekuven2092

Wow.  The animations look great, they remind me alot of BF3. And the depht of  field effect on the rear sight when aiming is a nice addition.

I just hope some of this stuff can make it out in an update before the devs go on christmas break.

You guys doing miracles with this game ...  Never imagined such things possible ever in FPS game. Keep pushing the perfection standard even further :x9_9 

1 hour ago, KaB said:

r this reason he's twisting more when reaching the left limit than the right limit. This neutral pose should be fixed one day, and so will this at the same tim

One thing i REALLY love on games is the moviment, the fluidity, the natural move itself. 

I'm in love for what you guys are doing here.

The mechanical changes that go along with the new animations look very promising!

Curious to see how recoil changes affect combat, Looks to on one hand increase accuracy, but maybe in a more indirect manor. So more accurate, but less "lethal">

Can't wait to see how it turns out.