Chuc

November 2016 Monthly Recap

Comrade   

Before hitting the second of the animation preview videos, I was chanting "Vaulting, vaulting, vaulting". When it was vaulting I gave out a school girl giggle. Hopefully, this system opens up the feature of crouch running, which is the last of my way early on gameplay suggestions and wishes to be completed.

Keep up the great work as always.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 

dewi316   

Third person turn animation looks a little bit awkward, by this I mean the shoulders look like they turn too far before the hips and legs spin to adjust. Just dial the shoulder turn back a few degrees before the hips and legs have too turn. I would take this animation system over the present one 1000% just a few tweeks needed, also would love too see the vault in third person animation as I'm not convinced, but with that said any improvement so we can get over the small walls is a welcome and much needed addition, please dont take this as hyper critical just a few tweeks needed : )

Dr.Stone   

OH MY HOLY LORD! This game is shaping up to be awesome especially with the dev's taking their time and cutting no corners on quality. Its just sooo goood. When can we expect this to be implemented?

Disco   

F***ING AMAZING RECAP!!!!!!!

Those animations!!! Jaw dropped!!!!

Anti tank mine effect... I had to rewind to make sure it's not some montage with real cipls

And really love the anim effect of instinct reflex from shooter. Would love to see more of that when grenade goes off near by or in similar occasions. Don't need to be networked...would be nice to see it local

Pfff.... blown off by this recap...

Edited by Disco

great job as always, cheers devs... Squad is really approaching an amazing beta phase. Finger cross for the devs, i really hope this game will delivery as it should and bring the devs a good payback for the effort they keep put in this game!

ps: damn I was waiting so bad those mines, dear Humvee your supremacy is at the end B|

Assifuah   

Amazing work fellas. So much stuff shown, definitely stepped it up with the eye candy videos too! :D

Keep it up, always excited to read through the updates. 

SgtRoss   
32 minutes ago, Comrade said:

Before hitting the second of the animation preview videos, I was chanting "Vaulting, vaulting, vaulting". When it was vaulting I gave out a school girl giggle. Hopefully, this system opens up the feature of crouch running, which is the last of my way early on gameplay suggestions and wishes to be completed.

Keep up the great work as always.

Crouch running is on the list. ;)

24 minutes ago, DanielNL said:

But BTR will be able to penetrate the Stryker (since BTR has AP ammunition) right?

Believe it or not the Stryker was specifically designed to resist 14.5mm rounds...Geee, I wonder what the US was trying to combat when they made this vehicle.

Anyways, point being, don't expect 100% realism in these areas, we have to take balance into consideration.

Melbo   
50 minutes ago, IINAYDOGII said:

L85A2 with iron sights? ewwwwww haha - L129A1 is surely the first choice for DMR, or is that still mostly a royal marines weapon? 

It is our first choice DMR now but the L129A1 model won't be finished before the British faction is released so you will have to make do with the LSW.

Bring forth the salt ;)