4 hours ago, Dls Samuel said:

So you mean like a pijtbsystem for the teaam one point for rifleman and medic sl no points till one squad is full then bravo charlie etc would cost to points etc

My idea of ranks is it is only for that match there for if your got 3 squad leaders they are all sergeant for that game each picks a fireteamleast leader with a temporary rank for that match and the leading squad say 1st squad is platoon commander for that match that means people know the chain of command for that match but its not ur actually rank if that makes sense

Yes sorry, to clarify the points acuumlated by riflemen and medics is across all squads the entire team. So a riflesquad with a small LAT team attached would be cool.

I like this idea of the way u want ranks set up much much better. Although they plan commander role i think your idea is much better. That plus accumulated role kit points for having specialty kits would be very well structured i think. However the first person to create a squad would be default commander =\ which might not be a good thing. Maybe the commander would have to be an SL but must be voted on somehow? First to be recommended by several other people gets the rank.

Edited by madcat768

12 minutes ago, madcat768 said:

Yes sorry, to clarify the points acuumlated by riflemen and medics is across all squads the entire team. So a riflesquad with a small LAT team attached would be cool.

I like this idea of the way u want ranks set up much much better. Although they plan commander role i think your idea is much better. That plus accumulated role kit points for having specialty kits would be very well structured i think. However the first person to create a squad would be default commander =\ which might not be a good thing. Maybe the commander would have to be an SL but must be voted on somehow? First to be recommended by several other people gets the rank.

Yes so the platoon commander would have to have at least 3 full 9 man squad then the ftl and sl vote for the pl if no one wins defuakt to the 1st squad this way ranks are a round to round basics that way no one dan oan that they is a rabk system I understand correctly squad ops have some kind of rank system but not sure if its temporary per game or not?

I personally don't see the harm of having an XP system of some sort. I like keeping track of my stats for personal progression. This game doesn't need it, but not sure if it would hurt it.

Just wanted to be a voice on the other side of things. I mostly play twitch shooters and literally every game I play has stats. Most people get some gratification from some sort of progression. It might be superficial, but so is winning an imaginary war, right? Its all for entertainment in the end.

If there is going to be an XP system just keep it simple. Personal stats on their achievements and time spent playing different roles or whatever.

I'm pretty sure it would not be very complicated, to implement a ranking system into a clan or a group of friends who play SQUAD together.

"Clan name, Rank, Your name"

(Black Ops Division, Sgt, Devastation)

"BOD. Sgt. Devastation"

Edited by Devastation

13 hours ago, Devastation said:

I'm pretty sure it would not be very complicated, to implement a ranking system into a clan or a group of friends who play SQUAD together.

"Clan name, Rank, Your name"

(Black Ops Division, Sgt, Devastation)

"BOD. Sgt. Devastation"

This is something if the sort I was talking about in clab marchs yes in public servers yoyrbget a team mp rank tgo for that game

14 hours ago, RaginSam said:

I personally don't see the harm of having an XP system of some sort. I like keeping track of my stats for personal progression. This game doesn't need it, but not sure if it would hurt it.

Just wanted to be a voice on the other side of things. I mostly play twitch shooters and literally every game I play has stats. Most people get some gratification from some sort of progression. It might be superficial, but so is winning an imaginary war, right? Its all for entertainment in the end.

If there is going to be an XP system just keep it simple. Personal stats on their achievements and time spent playing different roles or whatever.

Personal states for killed receive that are not shared yes time in rabj would be useful to share with sl would be good