Sign in to follow this  
heborn

I have a dream

I dreamt that squad had an interactive special cover/movement system, where you can crawl into holes, behind wreckage and in small spaces, climb trees and into windows and shoot through a roof or floor to kill the enemies below you.

27 minutes ago, Peerun said:

I dreamt that squad had an interactive special cover/movement system, where you can crawl into holes, behind wreckage and in small spaces, climb trees and into windows and shoot through a roof or floor to kill the enemies below you.

As a new player who struggles to see people in the game's current state, all of these ideas seem really terrible.

1 hour ago, Peerun said:

The developers have already stated that they are trying to develop a coverage system similar to that of BF4, not equal, but sensitive as the BF4, I do not know if they still question this

2 hours ago, Seslor said:

As a new player who struggles to see people in the game's current state, all of these ideas seem really terrible.

This may be old news, but turn off AA and turn up supersampling to at least 1.5 or higher if you can. AA blurs things and makes it hard to isolate an infantryman's movement relevant to the swaying of the vegetation he is moving through, and supersampling simply renders things at a higher resolution so smaller details are going to be more noticeable.

Aside from that, the name of the game is the same as in any other tactical/milsim shooter: get your eyes trained. Put in the hours and simply train your eyes to recognize the difference between the trees that are always one shade of green and the camo which is always a bit of a different green. Substitute other patterns/backgrounds for other terrain types. One of my biggest problems starting out was remembering that I'm playing US Army and the Russians aren't friendly Marines.

Or just play against Militia and shoot the funny pitch black spots that appear on all the nice green hills. Seriously though, I own that full tracksuit and it is 100% combat ready. Give us the bottoms, screw the noobs who will say its OP!

18 hours ago, heborn said:

and in that dream Squad charged cash so we could use ammunition, I think it was a nightmare

What fee are we talking here, 2 cent 5.56 like the military gets or 30c 5.56 the rest of us get?