Hi players!

I'm from the Philippines and I don't know anything about Squad aside from what I watch from Youtube. And it's f*&^king awesome! I wanna play it! But I can't seem to find information regarding the following:

1. System requirements

2. How to connect to servers/join sessions.

3. I saw some of the contents in this forum regarding updates and different versions, how do I update mine?

4. Are there any players here who are also from the Philippines?

5. Our internet connections here in the PH is really ****ed up. Will I be able to connect at least in the region of asia? (I have GTA V online and i can play it seamlessly)

6. Can you give me a link for something to read that will be very helpful for a newbie.

Thank you!

Cheers!

Hi @Strato_Alpha

Well we have there wiki. You can check it in top header :) 

There is for example system requirements 

http://squad.gamepedia.com/System_requirements

How to connect ? Simple ... when you start up a game its pretty straight forward. Browse servers and then click "join" 

Squad is updated through Steam automatically . 

I think there are already players from Asia. 

Well the direction for newbies is "wiki" scroll up and you will see. 

also there are video tutorials Just fast search about squad and videotutorials and there is one link

Oficial squad tutorials 

or by community member for example 

So have a fun and well see you at field if you buy it :) 

Edited by elerik

Thank you so much! I read a lot of contents here and the game is really amazing . Can't wait to play it. Will buy it tomorrow :) 

good thing, it's on sale now.

hopefully, we won't have any difficulties with connection. But i've been playing GtA V online and it's fine. But again, it depends on how many servers available for Squad.

Just really good tip. 

Dont forget connect your mic before game ;) 

And at begining of game say "hi Iam totally new in game" will save you lots of tears :) 

Thank you man! I appreciate

After a lot of reading, i need to pray for a stable connection haha since i don't know any Filipino playing it. No facebook groups, etc.

Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay!

You can also always check out the Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/0VcFH6sxVnnN3hfj

Or the Reddit section of Squad https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/

Maybe you will find some more people to play with on those platforms, they are always a pleasure to use, the community is really awesome and can help you if you have any questions about the game or to find someone to team up! :)