Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Farfromfreakin

fob wars
FOB Wars , Experiment

Hi Guys , I have had talks with a few players about getting a new game type going called FOB Wars, and was seeing if anybody else is interested and willing to help us try it out.

The Idea of FOB Wars :  2 Teams have 30 minutes to put a fob down and build a base around it, after the 30 minutes you go out, and find and destroy the enemy FOB, first team to do so wins.

If I get enough Numbers for this I will let you know a time and date on this page.

For the first game I will play as referee 

70 player server 

If you are not interested Thank you for reading anyway ,but if you know someone who is up for this send them this way 

Rules 

For the nature of this game type it will be on Jensen's range  

:You have 30 minutes neutral time to build an FOB/base , no harassing or Spying on the other team . 

:After the neutral time has ended you have 1 hour to destroy the enemy FOB, the team who destroy the enemy FOB first wins.

:after the 1 hour has ended and no FOB has been destroyed the Team with the most Kills wins.

:You Can only put down 1 FOB .

:Your FOB has to be placed on the ground. ( no putting it on a bunker x6 high )

:When the FOB has been placed you can NOT dig it up again.

:you can not place the FOB within 500 metres of the Main bases (Because of Jensen's range's instant respawns and Vehicles )

:when your Teams FOB goes Live you are not allowed to Spawn at the main base.( you want the fight to be between the FOB's, not main base)

:Your team can have no more than 4 squad leaders.

Thanks for Reading.

I like this idea and will mention to ZXD admins and come back to you.

the only bad thing i see about this is that on the range you have instant respawn

You should check out Defend the Dome on Thunderdome.  It is very similar to this and we have had several successful DTD events!