Sign in to follow this  
Socrates

The Amount of Stress -> 50 to 100 Real Quick

I just played a really intense vehicle match. And I got to say, vehicles make the game super intense and as a squad leader trying to manage ground troops and manage vehicle movements is really stressful if you're really serious about trying to make successful captures.

It's fun but yeah, super stressful as a squad leader.

Do you guys feel the same way?

Your point being?

Managing stress or rather channeling adrenaline in the most effective way is the whole point of being SL.

I'd relate in terms of managing two perspectives without having a clear visual from the other end, just assign a fireteam leader to keep you update.

Obviously SL power stays sovereign in a way but this could beg the question on whether we could hierarchize vehicle roles and even further add another channel within the squad.

Fireteam/Vehicle channel.

Kudos Socrates your channel is well known

I admire SLs who can remain as cool as a cucumber under pressure with all of what's going on now. Before V7 I could squad lead just fine in pub games but now there's too much to deal with. I just leave it to the pros. 

One thing I've wanted to do is make a vehicle-only squad with the intention of providing fire support on enemy positions just to limit their movement.

had the same experience as vehicles arrived, but with time - got used to it and nowdays its just one more part of it and is an critical asset on some maps. As SL, delegate driving,  gunships and supply. 

See a LOT of SL that tries to do all this themselves, not many suceed with tactics doing it.