leprachaun

Vehicle flip bugs

Just post any bugs relating to vehicles flipping or any bug that has to do with respawn or death of a vehicle.

I will also be posting two bugs after this post.

The crow flipped over and I was in the gunner seat when I exited the vehicle I was stuck inside prone. granted I could reenter the vehicle and then leave as the driver but just a heads up that this does happen.

Also I had an issue previously with a vehicle flipping over next to a repair station and not dying

after about 10 minutes we managed to flip it. The fire animation was out but getting in the vehicle caused you to take damage even though it was at full health. I have no picture for this bug.

humvee glitch.jpg

its so annoying, i keep telling the driver "go slowly, follow the road" "please don't flip this" and hes like "Don`t worry". 2 secs later, flipped. This happened 3 times in one match

Yesterday I flipped 2 BTRs and a third time it almost happened again. It was on fools road. First I hit a tree stump or a rock and the BTR ended instantly on the roof. Second time I touched the guardrail between fortress and Militia main (was driving really slow trying to give the gunner a better view). Thord time i tried to use an BTR wreck as hull down position. Move slowly towards it to get in just the right position. As I touched the wreck I went flying (was lucky to land on the wheels). 

Seems way yo easy to flip vehicles right now. Almost like the have no weight. Touch something and you will go flying. 

Edited by Romby

Flipped a pickuptechie yesterday, passenger ended up upside down & backward in seat, the view as gunner while flippin was psy-delic ;) 

it was on driveway, no visible obstacles, as driver started to move techie.

My Squad was in possession of two BTRs on Yehorivka and we managed to flip both within 1 second while 100m away from each other. Let's say that the SL wasn't pleased. 

13 hours ago, Flat896 said:

My Squad was in possession of two BTRs on Yehorivka and we managed to flip both within 1 second while 100m away from each other. Let's say that the SL wasn't pleased. 

Something has happened to vehicles lately. They turned into olympic gymnasts.

On 21-11-2016 at 9:46 PM, leprachaun said:

The fire animation was out but getting in the vehicle caused you to take damage even though it was at full health. I have no picture for this bug.

I have the same bug to report on Fools Rood with a .50 MTLB on the russian side. We flipped when exciting the road, got flipped back by a BTR60 and went to a repair station (whilst burning). 

Repaired to 100%, flames where still going on, took damage inside. Have pictures of the burning vehicle if you want.