Sign in to follow this  
Soulvaki

Quotes

I don't know much about forums. Is there a way to be notified when you get quoted? Currently if I don't read the whole weekend I forget where my posts are.

Go to My Settings - Notification Options - Topics & Posts

Look for 'Notify me when someone quotes my posts (and I'm not already following)' 

Please, fix the quotes, they're driving me nuts :D

What's wrong with them?

What's wrong with them?

If you copy quotes from a specific author, the name of him gets lost after copying. But this seems to work now.

If you want to do a paragraph right before the first word in a selfmade quote, it creates a second completely new quote with the paragraph in it, but the text in the first quote is still untouched.

You can't put the name of the author inside the header of a selfmade quote, it just says "quote" and you can't change it.

Quote embedding is possibly what you are talking about and that feature is turned off.

Quote embedding is possibly what you are talking about and that feature is turned off.

What do you mean by quote embedding? I mean if I copy a quote from you, it used to not copy your name and date (from the little infobar above the actucal quote).

Foghorn: (I can't put your name in the infobar above)

Do you mean like this?

No.

I just found another bug, I just wanted to do 2 paragraphs in the selfmade quote above - right after the word "Foghorn:", but when after I did the second paragraph it kicked me out of the quote.