Sign in to follow this  
Hipfire Hippie

Vehicles flipping over for no apparent reasons

Ok so lately I've been seeing more and more vehicles flipping over and getting destroyed for what it seems to be arbitrary reasoning. 

This usually happens a lot with technicals, but when it happen to a BTR which is 30 tickets it can be quite disheartening.

Here's a video of me crawling along a riverbed when my BTR sees a rock and decides it had enough (plus some 'bonus' footage)

lol yeah BTR randomly flying in the air when you tap a bush or just drining on rough terrain. Annoying as 4 btrs have been taken out in 1 game because of it

I wouldn't even mind it that much, if only it didn't self destruct once it flips.
Also steel ropes for all vehicles to get other vehicles unflipped/unstuck please!

can happen in any vehicle just by driving near a tree, must be some mesh interaction/physics reaction that wasnt there before recent patches.

arma 3 pre alpha, drive over soldier when theyre prone only to stand up and cause the vehicle to fly 12km across map. lol good times.

33 minutes ago, chaz69 said:

arma 3 pre alpha, drive over soldier when theyre prone only to stand up and cause the vehicle to fly 12km across map. lol good times.

Oh god the vehicles in Arma 3 in the Alpha were so prone to flipping and explosions even at the lightest collisions.