unfrail

ΣT | Sigma Tactical

unfrail   

WAotysA.png

Sigma Tactical is a team formed around Squad by a group of players that met in the days of Closed Alpha. Our goal from day one was quality of growth, prioritizing the character and communication over ability to show off technical gaming prowess or sheer numbers. This makes working together something we enjoy, boosting camaraderie and making the association of our members something we look forward to. Don't be mistaken, we play to win, train to improve our skill-sets, assist others in learning leadership techniques, and we strive to understand current meta as well as push the meta forward. We proudly adopt the mantra that "we never lose; we either win, or we learn."

The majority of our members are centered in the US time-zones, but we have dedicated members in the European and SEA regions. We have recently reached numbers that bring us to a more sizeable and consistent presence where making our status more deliberately stated feels appropriate. We currently have 1 dedicated server hosted in LA running top-tier hardware.

If you would like to connect with Sigma directly please shoot a PM to our recruitment coordinator Yungjud.

Feel free to drop a comment here if you want to know more before linking up, otherwise,

please stop by in our Discord or say hi when you see us downrange.

Lastly we thank the team for putting such a great game together, its been a blast.

Edited by unfrail

Nicirin   

I just got banned from your server because some ****wit allies hit my mine when I was playing scout. Please fix this issue. You can't go banning people that play scout because their allies have no clue how to use a map.

On 2017-5-19 at 1:40 PM, Nicirin said:

I just got banned from your server because some ****wit allies hit my mine when I was playing scout. Please fix this issue. You can't go banning people that play scout because their allies have no clue how to use a map.

We ensure banning follows multiple warning's if you wish to talk to admin feel free to add me on steam.

On 2017-6-3 at 10:22 AM, Griff2019 said:

Hey guys, I am interested in joining your group.

feel free to add me on steam bro Don,Meehan 

On 2017-6-3 at 1:56 PM, Crusty said:

I played with a few members of yours and I was not impressed they were very toxic.

glad to hear you met the guys yh a lot of people in squad dont like to SL and then join squad and dont like to listen to there SL or even try to tell the what to do, Everyone i meet who gets involved with our guys enjoys the hell out off it. 

Mable take a different approach next time you join one of our squads you naver know it mite be you thats the problem.

Any ways as i said to Griff if you have any worries feel free to add me on steam always down for a chat

Edited by DonExpBg

unfrail   
On 6/2/2017 at 11:56 PM, Crusty said:

I played with a few members of yours and I was not impressed they were very toxic.

As @DonExpBg said, we've got a playstyle that our team has embraced that roughly bridges the gap between casual and tryhard. We bank heavily on our SLs for in-game operative structure and we hold others to that standard, trying to teach those who are willing that we encounter in the process.

It might not be your style, and thats fine. Its definitely not for everyone, or "the right way", but just how we like to play.

While we as people make mistakes, we as a community are interested in good experiences for everyone, so we'll note this feedback and see what we can do to ensure the numerous players we encounter randomly have a better understanding of what to expect from a Sig-Tac Squad.

Crusty   
On 6/12/2017 at 1:18 AM, DonExpBg said:

feel free to add me on steam bro Don,Meehan 

glad to hear you met the guys yh a lot of people in squad dont like to SL and then join squad and dont like to listen to there SL or even try to tell the what to do, Everyone i meet who gets involved with our guys enjoys the hell out off it. 

Mable take a different approach next time you join one of our squads you naver know it mite be you thats the problem.

Any ways as i said to Griff if you have any worries feel free to add me on steam always down for a chat

I don't see how I could be the problem. They were completely ignore the other squad leaders and multiple people were team killed by some of your members. You guys may be different now but I can assure you at the time (I think 2 months ago) I was not the only one complaining about you guys. 

On 2017-6-14 at 7:30 AM, Crusty said:

I don't see how I could be the problem. They were completely ignore the other squad leaders and multiple people were team killed by some of your members. You guys may be different now but I can assure you at the time (I think 2 months ago) I was not the only one complaining about you guys. 

Please feel free to add me up bro if you can send through something aswell that way we can look into it.

Crusty   
10 hours ago, DonExpBg said:

Please feel free to add me up bro if you can send through something aswell that way we can look into it.

I don't know how you are going to look into it, it happened about two months ago. 

I don't know how you are going to look into it, it happened about two months ago. 

Just to make things clear: you get on the official game forum to complain about a thing that happened 2 months ago. And without any proof of it too.

Sorry, but this is ridiculous.

1st thing: if you want to complain about the behaviour of a clanmember: go on the discord of the clan, which is linked in the op.

2nd thing: have some proof for your complains.

3rd thing: don't wait 2 months to clear things.

But this is just my opinion and you don't need to care about it

Crusty   
On 6/25/2017 at 0:11 PM, Planetgong said:

Just to make things clear: you get on the official game forum to complain about a thing that happened 2 months ago. And without any proof of it too.

Sorry, but this is ridiculous.

1st thing: if you want to complain about the behaviour of a clanmember: go on the discord of the clan, which is linked in the op.

2nd thing: have some proof for your complains.

3rd thing: don't wait 2 months to clear things.

But this is just my opinion and you don't need to care about it

I'm not the one making a big deal of it, I happened to see this thread so I put my input of what I knew about this clan. I didn't put a report in because after I saw that behavior months ago I had no clue you guys had a discord and such. I didn't care enough to make a report either. I just saw this thread out of the blue so I had no clue where to make a report, I just left the game after being teamkilled once or twice and got over it. 

I didn't realize this thread was so old, so when I saw this thread I put my input in about what I thought of the clan thus far. 

On 29/06/2017 at 7:14 AM, Crusty said:

I'm not the one making a big deal of it, I happened to see this thread so I put my input of what I knew about this clan. I didn't put a report in because after I saw that behavior months ago I had no clue you guys had a discord and such. I didn't care enough to make a report either. I just saw this thread out of the blue so I had no clue where to make a report, I just left the game after being teamkilled once or twice and got over it. 

I didn't realize this thread was so old, so when I saw this thread I put my input in about what I thought of the clan thus far. 

And as stated if we can help you resolve your issue if you have some proof of what happend we would be more than willing but seems as if you are taking an opportunity ti jump on a post and pass opinion without any evidence  while also turning down the opportunity to resolve the issue, If it did not bother you so much y did you feel the need to go out of your way and ensure people knew what you thought?

Anyway we always try to respect others and if you were troubled but past actions im sorry form anyone who bares our tags, But i would also ask you dont call us out if your not willing to follow it up or provide proof.

Have a great day 

Don