Sign in to follow this  
Gustavo

Helicopters

Helicopter

We will have helicopters in the game? I would suggest that had specific kit for pilots and crew, would enable players who liked to flight and also to accumulate flight hours, making the game more realistic. 

During the battle, few would like to be flying supporting and this could help those who really like activity

Edited by Gustavo
wrong text

The devs have promised many things such as helicopters and also new animations that will include reactions to being shot. But at this point there has been little mention of any of these features. Keep your fingers crossed. I expect them to include it in the distance future. 

We will get transport choppers, light attack chopper and probably heavy ones too. But it wont be any time soon,  it might take 6 months or even a year because there are lots of other things the devs need to do.

Hello , thanks a lot for your effort of contributing.
Unfortunately, you're not the first one to post about this, there were already discussions on this topic.
Please use the search function next time, before opening a thread. This little tutorial will show you how to use it in the best, easiest and most effective way - it's worth checking out!

Refer to one of the threads listed below or feel free to PM me if you have any kind of further question.

/locked