winterfell

reward for winning?

Thr34t   

They are implementing shock collars. Losing team gets a massive shock. Once in a game for more than 10 minutes you will be tied to your team and the collar won't come off and even if you leave the server you get the shock if your team loses. Once the game is over the collar will unlock and you will be able to take it off.

-MG   

Reward for winning ?, winning.....Simple as that. If you can work togheter as a team as big as 35 people and actually win that's an accomplishment by itself.
Which is a rarity these days in pub games.  

Some xp to show who is the veteran and who is not would be nice.It could help sl to designate the hardest job for veterans on the squad. Imagine if you could read the xp of your teammates and choose the right asset for everyone on your squad.

On 1/11/2017 at 6:26 PM, missourimedic said:

+1

Sorry, but I've been sitting here shaking my head at the original post... and that's coming from a guy who, to be quite honest, doesn't have a particularly strong competitive drive. Still though, how broken is this generation that they have to have an incentive to win, above and beyond winning? /smh

+1 

Back in my day everyone worked for free for the good of the community and no one ever needed to be incentivised to do anything, we just worked 18hrs a day. 

Now all these bloody Millennials want to feel good? Hah! Let me go crack a few cold ones, get good and drunk and watch a bit of sport while eating some greasy food. This of course brings me no pleasure, as I am not a disgusting Millennial hedonist, I only do it to support the boys working at the beer factory. 

People wanting to receive rewards for good work? smh comrade

Edited by sgtcaboose

On 11/01/2017 at 3:26 PM, missourimedic said:

+1

Sorry, but I've been sitting here shaking my head at the original post... and that's coming from a guy who, to be quite honest, doesn't have a particularly strong competitive drive. Still though, how broken is this generation that they have to have an incentive to win, above and beyond winning? /smh

A little harsh but this guy seriously hit it right on the nail. I can't comprehend why are there so many people having the need to feel reassure by having some form of reward or compensation when they won a game

On 11/01/2017 at 11:44 PM, Ancient ifrit said:

Some xp to show who is the veteran and who is not would be nice.It could help sl to designate the hardest job for veterans on the squad. Imagine if you could read the xp of your teammates and choose the right asset for everyone on your squad.

This is literally what I hope every community will avoid doing. Veterans judging "newbie"  because they are "inexperience". 

Frinz   

Maybe they could add a little motivating cutscene at the end showing the achievement of the winning team like we used to have in bad company 2. Its not some over the top xp bullcrap and adds a little something

T B1zzle   
On 11/13/2016 at 9:55 PM, winterfell said:

is there gonna be any reward for winning games in the future? i just feel that a lot of people dont care about winning or losing because theres no punishments or rewards and i find that it ruins some of the experience because no one is trying there hardest

theres no drive to really "hold the last location at any cost" losing just feels meh

Good ole motivation man you gotta be the positive energy people need sometimes.

On 1/14/2017 at 7:27 PM, RollingInTheHurt said:

Flap this idea of an e-pinis reward system, Its just for kids anyway...

Kids play this game too... 

I know player stat tracking should be a thing in the future at some point so players can get some gratification from checking those. Rewards can also come in the form of Steam achievements i.e. Warmonger = Complete 1,000 victories with your team.

Any other ranking/boosting reward for victory is not required.

Prod.   

Ranking system would be cool ! Not like cod or bf, those are rubbish ! Like csgo, this the one to go for

For example: you start with a rank (like in rl) lets say "privat" , you have to win a certain number of matches (no specific number) and then you get an uprank to "privat 2" ! If you loose 2-3 games in a row you will lose that rank and go back down to "privat 1" !

For the ranks there should be a badge on the uniform or on the arm !

And there should be no progression bar or something like that ! So you never know when to uprank ! The progression is secret !

But for example if you win with a big amount of the tickets then you will uprank faster than if you win with 10 tickets left

Thats realistic and a very good reason for the team to play together and focus on the win !

On 14.11.2016 at 4:55 AM, winterfell said:

is there gonna be any reward for winning games in the future? i just feel that a lot of people dont care about winning or losing because theres no punishments or rewards and i find that it ruins some of the experience because no one is trying there hardest

theres no drive to really "hold the last location at any cost" losing just feels meh

just think of board games... do you get reward for winning a game of chess? monopoly?

you still had fun and you still cared if you lost or won didnt you?

you should see every game as itself and do the best to make your team win.

Also it would be nice if you could rate the squad leaders after a game. (like if its a good one give a plus point) and if you could see the leading points of players.

Edited by Chris1980

There are many Grails....But choose wisely, for choosing a false grail will take your life, and the true grail will grant ever lasting life. Your reward awaits!

latest?cb=20110922191249

13 hours ago, Chris1980 said:

just think of board games... do you get reward for winning a game of chess? monopoly?

you still had fun and you still cared if you lost or won didnt you?

you should see every game as itself and do the best to make your team win.

Yes I do, I get to gloat and make my friends and family fear my wrath. In Squad the game just rolls to the next round as if nothing happened...

13 hours ago, Chris1980 said:

Also it would be nice if you could rate the squad leaders after a game. (like if its a good one give a plus point) and if you could see the leading points of players.

+1000

Indiana Jones got rewarded when he found the golden idol!  Why can't we be rewarded with gold!

maxresdefault.jpg

If only you knew the jovitos like I know the jovitos...Mr Jones....Ha ha ha ha ha evil laugh...

Idea: every round your team wins every soldier gets a golden coin...Which can be redeemed at end of play to buy yourself cool stuff...Like: a chance to be of the first to play Post Scriptum before it gets released!  Or think of something cool...

I like the gold coin idea...Squad coin to redeem for cool stuff that sponsors put up as prizes to be handed out to gold coin winners...It's a win win situation!

telly-savalas-kellys-heroes-1970-bp8ee1.

Now we just need to find sponsors.

Edited by XRobinson
sponsors

13 hours ago, XRobinson said:

I like the gold coin idea...Squad coin to redeem for cool stuff that sponsors put up as prizes to be handed out to gold coin winners...It's a win win situation!

telly-savalas-kellys-heroes-1970-bp8ee1.

Now we just need to find sponsors.

Hopefully they ship internationally, don't wanna be left out in this gold farming scheme. 

Odin   
4 minutes ago, chaz69 said:

damn millennials and their participation trophies.

lel_zpsjwz4tw0i.jpg

I have been waiting on my "I put on pants today" award every single day.. No one gives it to me... /cry

1 hour ago, LifeIsLikeABoxOfChoc said:

Hopefully they ship internationally, don't wanna be left out in this gold farming scheme. 

Well, you know it's just digital like Bitcoin is....But only redeemable in game.  If it is seriously considered a valid reward system.  But wait look here:

wolf3d_4b.png

Could have loot in game like this game did so long ago.... :-)