ucecrushalot

Fatal Error

I ran the game about a week ago, now Im trying today and also uninstalled SweetFX and the game itself and it keeps giving me fatal error on launch. Im not sure if there is a thread for this already but really trying to keep my patience and find a solution. Thanks in advance

SweetFX has a few files, 4 I believe in squad / binaries / win64 did you remove all those?

Edited by MDInteractive

7 minutes ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

I tried these methods and its till not working. Thanks for the link though, someone else might need it in the future

6 minutes ago, MDInteractive said:

SweetFX has a few files, 4 I believe in squad / binaries / win64 did you remove all those?

Do I delete the whole WIN64 folder?

1 hour ago, ucecrushalot said:

I tried these methods and its till not working. Thanks for the link though, someone else might need it in the future

Do I delete the whole WIN64 folder?

No, it contains the squad.exe and steam_appid.txt files those are from squad and needed I think but files from sweetFX need to be

removed.

For my sweetfx 2.0 reshade setup that are these files as I remember: dxgi.dll, dgxi.txt, sweet.fx and reshade.fx . 

You can move them from the win 64 to the sweetfx folder there, or another folder or delete/backup. :) 

Edited by MDInteractive