Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonExpBg

Lets help support this game

Hi guys and girls 

Just wanted to ask if we could dig deep in our friends community's and people we meet to help push and leave some honest positive feedback on the steam forums, The team have obviously been working hard to get the game where it is today and if like many of us you have seen where the game has come from you know the potential of where it has to go, The people who have come on for 0.2 hours on a free weekend leaving negative feedback are not the kind of people i think we want in this community anyway but the review they leave do have an affect no matter how much we want to deny it.

We have seen some real good feedback so far over this weekend and weather you have supported squad via media, Your help on the field, you money, Something we can all do is allow other people to see the hours we have put in and give it an honest review, Please do take the time to pass this message out and lets help squad get to where we all want it to be.

Thanks for reading fellow squad members 

Best Regards 

Don Meehan 

I feel you man and i totally agree, but remember a masterpiece speak by itself. I do know that those reviews (let s be honest, half of them in the last 24h that are branded negative are troll!) will count in future, but is a matter of fact that this game is shaping really well, it is going even further what i was expecting when i bought it back in Alpha 5. Let s keep the good vibez going B|

I will leave a lengthy review soon on steam since i surpassed the 350 hours and have nothing but positive things to say about the game. 
Just need to find which elements i wanna adress in order and how to evaluate them properly to give a objective representation.

And honestly, i think steam should only allow reviews if one has passed X amount of hours in game. 

lol reading the neg reviews was entertaining as most havent even played 30 mins of squad. And the comments even better. BUt yeah get out there write a thoughtful review! Correct the troll reviews, but the good players see past most of troll reviews.

thanks guys seems people have been putting in the good reviews really nice to see.

I might try again, but man Steam Forums are the anus in the armpit of some deformed freak that is the internet. Keep up the good fight. Might spawn on the rally on Monday to help out. 

If OWI could somehow optimize the game to properly use multi core cpus IE FX 8350/I7 X there wouldn't be a need for support, this game would blow up overnight. In my experience, AMD hardware based gamers LOVE games and just want to have fun. I can already say I would recommend this game to at least a dozen gamers if I knew AMD cpus CORE0 wasn't being blasted. Give CORE1, CORE2, CORE3, CORE4, CORE5, CORE6, CORE7 some love!

On 19/11/2016 at 8:53 AM, Tennessee said:

I might try again, but man Steam Forums are the anus in the armpit of some deformed freak that is the internet. Keep up the good fight. Might spawn on the rally on Monday to help out. 

I feel the pain sometimes steam doesn't help man but good to see the good reviews have started creeping back in.

On 19/11/2016 at 10:13 AM, Rexolaboy said:

If OWI could somehow optimize the game to properly use multi core cpus IE FX 8350/I7 X there wouldn't be a need for support, this game would blow up overnight. In my experience, AMD hardware based gamers LOVE games and just want to have fun. I can already say I would recommend this game to at least a dozen gamers if I knew AMD cpus CORE0 wasn't being blasted. Give CORE1, CORE2, CORE3, CORE4, CORE5, CORE6, CORE7 some love!

We have a long road ahead of us as a community to see this game where it needs to be, But yourself being a founder would have seen the amazing work and passion that is going into this game in the background, There working bro and with time im sure things wont stop improving, right now the game needs support from the community if we do our job it helps the devs do theirs.