Sign in to follow this  
Annoying Rooster

3000+ People playing Squad Right Now

There is literally over 3,000 People all over the world playing Squad at this moment. I think it's insane to know that back then Squad was only stuck with at one time having 60 players on max servers during Pre-Alpha and Beta. Squad has came a long way to where it is now to having over 3,000 Players on Squad at this minute. Congratulations for that milestone.

Peaked today at almost 11k ;) Steam reviews have tanks (a lot of trolls) but I'm so happy to see so many people playing. Here's hoping a lot of them carry over after the free weekend is over wanting to learn the game more :) 

Maybe a players currently playing could be shown on the forums somewhere lit up in green light color?  And join now button?

18 hours ago, Ratface said:

Peaked today at almost 11k ;) Steam reviews have tanks (a lot of trolls) but I'm so happy to see so many people playing. Here's hoping a lot of them carry over after the free weekend is over wanting to learn the game more :) 

PotatoDevil - 0.1 Hours played on Squad: Negative Review

pklpk

That was literally one of the guys rating the game down just to rate it down, obviously from Battlefield 1 or some other game.

Spent day trying to help other to enjoy the day,  same lot more veterans where nt  more inclined to give pointers. There have been some clans that have been trying well done.

1 hour ago, Annoying Rooster said:

PotatoDevil - 0.1 Hours played on Squad: Negative Review

pklpk

That was literally one of the guys rating the game down just to rate it down, obviously from Battlefield 1 or some other game.

This is why I like steam reviews, it tell you how much he play.

http://steamcharts.com/app/393380  SQAUD peak today: 11456 playing at the same time!

BUT it is fuuuuu terrible.... Brianless people everyware... Many of them are just here to ruin the game... 

In our server we were having a great time. Noobs but people willing to learn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Dundish said:

Many of them are just here to ruin the game... 

Really? 

Just played with a nice fella who asked if the 50% discount ended with the week-end or not; he was gonna purchase. ;)

We probabaly have a LOT more at this point, it's a great game and quite fun.