rickzone

The FIRST FUSILIERS British MILSIM.

41 posts in this topic

Been playing with 1RRF for a little under a month. Nicholls is one of the best squad leaders I've played with and makes the game much more enjoyable. The community is really cool and I always look forward to playing with other members of 1RRF. The players are mature, most are ex military, and make quick friends. This took out the massive cringe factor of most other milsim clans, ie some nasally 16 year old trying to pretend to be some battle hardened veteran. We use realistic tactics minus the realistic politics and bs. Everyone speaks and operates as friends and makes it a great experience in game and out.

I had negative experiences with other clans and the cringey try hard nonsense. For example one group wanted people to "go to attention" in teamspeak, just LOL. 1RRF has a great group of people, a focus on tactics, clear leadership, and an emphasis on having fun. Very glad I joined.

Yep have been in the unit since 2 month now and can totally confirm that. The focus on teamwork and grooupdynamics is awsome. And if you're ex-millitary or airsoft/paintball fan you'll love milsim. Simply for the reason that everybody is behaving professional in quite some manner. I can highly recommend joining if you're teamplayer and you search not for the everyday gaming experience within squad etc.

Furthermore the trainingconcepts are as realistic as they need and could be. It's a good working instiution to bring all members at the same lvl of professional behaivor.

So no matter if you're former soilder or not you'll get the tool to participate and find your role within the group.

Also folks with higher ambitions can get the training to operate as fireteamleader, sectionleader or even higher (of cause that needs the manpower and patience).

I've been playing with 1RRF for about a month and a half. These are definitely some of the best guys I've played with. Excellent leadership and professionalism during training and organized matches, but we still have fun in pub servers and on our discord server (https://discord.gg/vhS8ZMd).

We have moved to ArmA 3, Arma 3 is endless, compared to squad, nothing compares to arma. It was good while it lasted. and sadly we no longer play squad on a serious level. With the new people we met along the way in squad, we have decided to build a Arma 3 Milsim community. http://www.1rrf.net

Edited by rickzone

Re opening and looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks for some Squad fun, we have setup a 72 slot public server on the strength of the latest squad update. We Ultimately play Arma 3 but we do also play squad on a relaxed basis.
We will attend CCFN events and any other fun events we come accross.

Edited by rickzone

On 2017-4-21 at 9:29 AM, BLITZA said:

Welcome back lads B|

Cheers brother! See you on the battlefield