Sign in to follow this  
charliebrownau

Can the server browser be limited to ping below 175 please

Gday,

Can the server browser have a search limit of displaying only games BELOW 175 ping please

Also you cant seem to set a server as favorite either

just hit the ping button..  and sort them by ping.. same end result. 

(interestingly we were just talking about this earlier today. Having only the most PING relevant servers come up.)

42 minutes ago, IrOnTaXi said:

just hit the ping button..  and sort them by ping.. same end result. 

(interestingly we were just talking about this earlier today. Having only the most PING relevant servers come up.)

Filter or nothing, please. I occassionally play on 150+ ping servers and I've seen people playing even with 210 ping and enjoying themselves.
What perhaps would be more fair is to give the server host the option to limit max pinger that can join.

6 hours ago, charliebrownau said:

Gday,

Can the server browser have a search limit of displaying only games BELOW 175 ping please

Also you cant seem to set a server as favorite either

As irontaxi said, just sort by ping and then find 175 and look for servers from that point up.

Favorites would be nice but you can set those in the Steam browser.  Personally I'd prefer never to hit Steam for if I don't have to.  You can count on these guys to do it right and well if there's a feature they decide to add, see v8.

Edited by CageMatchKimsey

I do agree that it would be nice to see loweat pings load up first or have a visible ping search limit selector.

I am finding that i have to wait till nearly all US and EU servers load up in the list first, then AU ones show up, then having to press "ping" to get lowest ping top of list.

I do understand its probally a cosmetic thing and not a priority, but its just more of an unwanted hassle than anything else for the player. :)

Would be nice to have favourites  to the top of browser. No pressure :)

• continuous updates of servers rather than "refresh all" polling
  • highlighting/greying of servers that are full with no chance of joining
  • when joining a server, reduce time it takes to find out you can't join after all
  • +1 for filter by ping