Dankicity

Force Unlean + some minors

After v8.2 notes.  Since you did some toggle work.  Any chance of forcing an "unlean" after sprinting or jumping?  IMO it's just goofy as all get out.  Nip the sprint crouch leaners in the bud and solve a little human error frustrations :)

Dream world would have an option that turns lean-left into a lean-upright while you are currently leaning right -- if you're leaning right it would take two lean lefts to get to actually leaning left.

And any hope of letting stamina regenerate when crouch walking? or some visual cue that we're crouched, other than what appears to be a 6" drop?  Maybe not UI solution but... uh the gun being raised a little more, holding it more tightly, a bit of shoulder showing IDK

Like the idea of unlean when sprinting/jumping. Make everything a bit more fluid. As for the last part, IRL crouching is hard af lol try it. Leg'll burn up. And I don't think the cue is necessary, I think it would be another thing on my screen that messes with immersion. Idk that's just me.

Edited by PapaVinny

Crouch walking and proning takes more energy IRL than a normal walk, so it seems about right, lol

Edited by Catindabox