charliebrownau

I cant be bothered building a fob or rally from squad leaders

Anyway to spawn onto bases captured or squad leaders ?

Just reinstalled the game

Jumped into an server in my country

no fob/rally point built

I asked via mic can the squad to build a place that I could spawn please

and I got :- I cant be bothered building a fob or rally

I can see this going to be an asked question on the free weekend

that why still you cant spawn on a caped base or squad leader

I can see a lot of new commers say , fark it , just go back to Project Argo/Insurgency/Battlefield

because of this annoying "feature" of the game

thats why we need more leaders taking the helm of this ship.. it aint hard to lead and sure 7/9 fresh to the game players makes it hard while SL coms are going but.. if you cant be bothered setting and example probably don't play this weekend or the few weeks after.. of find yourself those golden  white listed servers where you know game play will be better.

Edited by Bigsmokeee

You are the unluckiest man on earth...I played lots of matches where SLs wouldn't make FOBs, but no rallies? Damn. You should either find a different squad, server or SL yourself in this case.

You can't spawn on captured objectives or squad leader because the Squad is not supposed to work that way, simple. It was a conscious design decision not to include these "features".

I'll take "Things that didn't happen on an Australian SQUAD Server" for $50.

Edited by Cheesy_LeScrub

Don't worry there's always some of us that will keep you building . :) anc dropping fob 

if your squad leader sucks and cannot be improved, leave. 

Yes since V8 we've had a load of cod Battlefield Arma retards turn up but they either learn the game or leave! Or in the ZXD server if they're really bad and don't wont to learn or improve we just kick them! On the free weekend we should have 3 or 4 ZXD squad leaders on each team!!! 

6 minutes ago, Planetgong said:

This and new kick shoesemoji1.png

I hope you only mean for the inevitable TKers. I don't think it would be right to kick people just because they don't know how to play the game. After all it's a free weekend. Wouldn't be fair to OWI, either. You never know which stone will unleash the landslide, before you bump into it.

You've just got shit luck. I've never said that as an SL or had an SL say that to me. You should've talked so much shit to him to be honest instead of letting him be like that. That's what I would've done. **** the haters. 

2 hours ago, ZXD_Lee said:

Yes since V8 we've had a load of cod Battlefield Arma retards turn up but they either learn the game or leave! Or in the ZXD server if they're really bad and don't wont to learn or improve we just kick them! On the free weekend we should have 3 or 4 ZXD squad leaders on each team!!! 

Yeah Lee when you going to learn :) 

Tip: join squad that has SL as SL kit,  with 2 medics or  2 Lat's. Get to know that good servers to play on.  ZXD is amongst the many good ones that have an active admin. This is normally a sign of frequent players and a higher play style. Don't be put off.

Happy gaming

6 minutes ago, Smee said:

join squad that has SL as SL kit,  with 2 medics

Yes, this exactly. If you join a game in progress don't ever bother joining a squad that doesn't have a medic, unless you're willing to fill that role. It means that a) the SL has no control over the squad b) he doesn't care about tickets c) the medics disconnected because the squad doesn't care about tickets and keeps giving up

8 hours ago, Smee said:

Yeah Lee when you going to learn :) 

Tip: join squad that has SL as SL kit,  with 2 medics or  2 Lat's. Get to know that good servers to play on.  ZXD is amongst the many good ones that have an active admin. This is normally a sign of frequent players and a higher play style. Don't be put off.

Happy gaming

Gday

That was another reason that lead me to give up on this game

No bloody medic would res you (Ohh wait that happens in PC BC2+BF3+BF4+BF1 too)

but at least in arma 3 + Battlefield you can spawn at the base or squad leader

with insurgency you just wait till the next base is cap and secured

Other perspective.

I hate players who assume Im there to serve them as SL.

Almost always I play with my friends and randoms in our squad are there if they want and are not causing troubles. We are not very random friendly gang (waiting for that lock). Sometimes these F***tard players join and start to demand something usually a RP or other method of spawn that doesn't include 100-200m walks. Most of the times I recognize these individuals and calmly told them to wait. For them it means 5-20seconds and they just keeps on going. Wonder if I have a plan to place our RP somewhere where we might need it for example and I don't want to waste it for that hyperactive player because then we'd have to wait RP timer. If these guys would just wait for a moment, I don't know how long please don't ask. Sometimes its a 1min and sometimes its 6min. 

Veteran player who knows this stuff usually spawns somewhere and tries to get a ride or walks to catch us. And everyones stress levels stays at normal. 

And the best thing is sometimes when Im in a good mood I try to explain this shit for them. Most of the time they leave at this point or try to teamkill us.

So almost 1 year in Squad, 131 hours and Im done with randoms. 80% of the SL's are fine but most of the random riflemans are just these Battlefield/CoD/CS.. FPSGodLikeMFSn1p3R1337XX-..xxXXûberK1lleRs..... And they just can't wait for couple of minutes. And ifI mention the Squad manual or wiki they usually go nuts. Even got killed one time cause I told one to read the manual, he didn't like it.

Don't get me wrong I love teamwork, PR had some most legendary events I have ever participated. But Im not here to help new players to wipe their ass. Wiki is for that.

"trying to keep it short"....yeeeah, no.