Rainmaker

Squad: Frontlines - COALITION MOBILISATION Thread

*** COALITION IS MOBILISING ***

4018310_447190d6e3d55e9195fd53fa853337eb

The tension in the middle-east is rising between Coalition and Opposition, war is almost certain. Coalition force is mobilised and are massing for operations in the region to establish peace and security. At the moment three Infantry Companies supported by 4th Motorised and 5th Recon Company has been deployed there.  

Spoiler

Tensions Flare in the middle east
Oct 24, 2016 by xb385
Hundreds of civilians were killed Sunday night as Russian warplanes continued to bomb US supported rebel-held areas, the day after Russia told the United Nations Security Council that the chances of bringing peace to the middle east is now "an almost impossible task.". The eastern parts of the northern city of Soueïda were hit with another night of bombing with dozens of airstrikes hitting areas held by rebels in the city. The airstrikes are part of a renewed effort by the Russian government to cripple the coalition, with its fresh campaign beginning last Thursday effectively ending a fragile ceasefire which had been in place since oktober 22.

With tensions rising on both sides, it seems escalation of the conflict seems inevitable.

Both sides have started to recruit new abled bodied men to join the ranks in what observers call "the mother of all conflicts". 
All men ready and willing are encouraged to register at https://www.squadfrontlines.com

If you are willing to join us in this campaign, which we call the mother of all battles, go on the website, create your account and choose your side! https://squadfrontlines.com/

---------------------------------------------

And finally join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/vrqpdnY 
According to which side you choose to join on the website, Coalition or Opposition, in the text channel #join-side-here type .iam COAL or .iam OPP respectively.

126011376_surf_04_404447c.jpg

We need You, to enlist on the COALITION side!
At the moment we are forming Commanding Officer Staff on the Coalition side, so all roles are currently open. If you need any help registering you can send me a message here!

Cheers,
Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

What's the schedule for the battles?

I love projects like this, but have only limited time, so I consider joining as a grunt, if the battle times are ok for me.

Battle will be fought once a week, on the weekend. It will be a 4 hour battle, so both European and US players can play. We will cover both time zones with those 4 hour battles.

Phew, that's quite long. But I guess I can manage to join most of it.

Thanks for the info, I joined the coalition!

19 hours ago, Skymo said:

Phew, that's quite long. But I guess I can manage to join most of it.

Thanks for the info, I joined the coalition!

You are not obliged to fight for the whole 4h..  there will be rotation so people stay fresh ;)

At the end, our goal is to have 12h battles ;)

Yeah I already thought that it must be that way somehow. Keeping almost 100 people together for 4 hours on the internet is not an easy task, if there's no rotation. :D 

Looking forward to it!

Coalition is forming reaaaally nice now. Looks like a solid group of players. Looking forward to fighting alongside everyone B|

18 minutes ago, Shoshin said:

good luck with this, would love to play it but unfortunately no time!

Don't hesitate to register in case you have more time in the future ! registrations are always open.

Btw at some point, we will do 12h long battles... so you can join only for a small amount of time ;) 

obit_anja_niedringhaus_photo_gallery-18.

*** ITS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS TIME BOYS! ***

COALITION is restructuring the Divison. We got a battle ahead of us after Christmas holidays, and we will do our best to be ready for it. Opposition forces have damaged our supply lines and cut the communication lines between our units, and we lost a whole infantry company in the encirclement at Yehorivka. With 2 battles won and 2 lost we are now actively recruiting people for the COALITION side.

YOU can be a part of it too, and climb your way from Private to a CO or a HCO position!

Join us and feel the epitome of 35vs35 scale (possibly 40vs40 in the future) organised teamplay in Squad!

christmas-soldiers-army-military-airforc

We are going to bring a big present for the Opposition!!!

Edited by Rainmaker

SITREP,

Last Saturday, I was pleased to be surrounded with my people, slighly on edge of being outnumbered but everybody did what they were supposed to and we managed to win the Battle for Fools Road 3:0.
The global scoreboard now is COAL 3:2 OPP
That was a good fight, thank you to everybody who was involved.

In addition, Coalition went under major overhaul and restructure of its Division and its working very well.

If you were thinking about trying Squad Frontlines now is the right time to jump in and experience it!

Join the COALITION CAUSE and take part in weekly battles that takes place every Saturday!

Unclesamwantyou.jpg

Join now:
https://squadfrontlines.com/
When registered and signed on website & discord, contact first HCO or CO and get attached to one of the Companies!

~S
Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

1st Campaign is now over. 
I would like to thank all 1st Infantry Division members for a good run. Congrats to Opposition you gave us a tough fight even though we won the Campaign.

2nd Campaign under different rules is now beginning, check it out!

~S
Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

On 1/25/2017 at 10:09 AM, Rainmaker said:

1st Campaign is now over. 
I would like to thank all 1st Infantry Division members for a good run. Congrats to Opposition you gave us a tough fight even though we won the Campaign.

2nd Campaign under different rules is now beginning, check it out!

~S
Rain

Congratulations on the victory Rain! Was a pleasure working along side you.