Catindabox

V8.1 Fatal Error message

Fatal Error:

[File:d:\d\pipelines\owi-squad-release-a-8\U\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 176]

Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A006-'HUNG')

I finally found the error that I think has been freezing my game and making it so I couldn't alt-tab out of it without doing a force-shutdown on my computer. I was able to exit out of the application and then close it by using ctrl+alt+delete (I don't know why I hadn't tried that before lmao)

yeah i've had a couple of fatal errors but no file/tag line after it since v8 nothing that has worried me yet as its happend in convenient times 

Just got this damn crash again, its getting really annoying now. Screen just turns dark green all of a sudden and then this message pops up.

Edited by Hyraclyon

On 11/8/2016 at 2:26 PM, Hyraclyon said:

Just got this damn crash again, its getting really annoying now. Screen just turns dark green all of a sudden and then this message pops up.

For me the image doesn't even pop up, my screen just freezes and the refresh rate goes really low until I ctrl+alt+delete. Why doesn't it just pop up?

On 13.11.2016 at 6:36 PM, wetblue13 said:

Here is a youtube video on how to fix it :)

This doesnt work for me!!