On 21.12.2016 at 8:04 AM, CodeRedFox said:

With the holiday its been a difficult time getting much done...Totally lying been playing squad every night .

Level WIP

oIQ2uBU.png

Houses (working on how they fit together)
0smELV2.pngZVZ9Jy3.png8IX8Z0o.png

Well, if this and Basrah don't get featured, i don't know what will!
Merry Christmas to you guys!

Have a photo outing yesterday. Working on updating all my "found online" textures with custom made.

J6ME48D.gif

My working files are now set up to make edits easier and to keep a non-destructive hierarchy.

Edited by CodeRedFox

First time seeing the video with all the underbrush. It makes me moist and my PC quiver. Can't wait for this!

45 minutes ago, DesmoLocke said:

First time seeing the video with all the underbrush. It makes me moist and my PC quiver. Can't wait for this!

OMG I CAN'T WAIIIIIIT. AND desmolocke thr man using my 2 favorite words in one sentence :)

On 1.1.2017 at 3:41 AM, grimshadow said:

OMG I CAN'T WAIIIIIIT. AND desmolocke thr man using my 2 favorite words in one sentence :)

Moist underbrush? :D

One thing PR had was that you felt like you were exploring the maps when going through them like in an rpg. It felt like an adventure. I don't really get that feeling in Squad but I think this map might fix that because of the scale and complexity.

Edited by fatalsushi

On 12/31/2016 at 5:32 PM, CodeRedFox said:

Have a photo outing yesterday. Working on updating all my "found online" textures with custom made.

J6ME48D.gif

My working files are now set up to make edits easier and to keep a non-destructive hierarchy.

Mmm more teasers?

This looks really great so far! One of my favorite maps in PR! I can't wait to have firefights across mountains and there being ambushes again like in PR, but with all the glory of Squad! :D

Edited by WarEagle751

On 11.1.2017 at 7:49 PM, IrOnTaXi said:

good stuff.. i am a tiny bit scared of optimization! with that underbrush!

Looks amazing, but I had the same thought. :D

But by the time Squad will be a full release, I hope I can afford a 20kW PC.