Sign in to follow this  
LuxCapere

v8 SERVER BROWSER NOT SHOWING SERVERS

If this is the wrong thread for this move it, IDC, I just want my game to be fix so I can haz play. thanks. 

As of v8, when I load into the game and use the server browser, no servers will appear. ZERO. ZILCH. 0. I've tried clicking the two new options at the bottom for full/diff version, nothing. I've restarted the game countless amounts of times. Nothing. Ive fiddled with the graphics settings. NOTHING. I changed my steam settings ping from the automatic max ping: 5000 to 500. NOTHING. Is BROKE. pls FIX. :(

4 hours ago, Psyrus said:

Can you see the servers in the steam server browser?

yes i can. When I try to join on them, it boots up the game and just stays at the menu, so I still can't play.

Please post the contents of your log.
You can find the log file at this location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Squad\Saved\Logs\Squad.log

To open it directly, press your [Windows] key and [R] at the same time, then copy-paste the location, before hitting [Enter].

Then open the website http://pastebin.com, copy-paste the content of your log-file there, set the expiration time to 1 Month and click "Create New Paste".

7 minutes ago, invisible.nin/SINE said:

Please post the contents of your log.
You can find the log file at this location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Squad\Saved\Logs\Squad.log

To open it directly, press your [Windows] key and [R] at the same time, then copy-paste the location, before hitting [Enter].

Then open the website http://pastebin.com, copy-paste the content of your log-file there, set the expiration time to 1 Month and click "Create New Paste".

i cant find that

I can, and I happen to have the same problem. Here is my log.

From what I can see Steam is somehow having issues connecting? 

Edited by saXoni

3 minutes ago, saXoni said:

I can, and I happen to have the same problem. Here is my log.

From what I can see Steam is somehow having issues connecting? 

yeah!

I set Squad.exe and squad_launcher.exe to not run as administrator. That fixed the issue for me. Found the fix here.

9 minutes ago, saXoni said:

I set Squad.exe and squad_launcher.exe to not run as administrator. That fixed the issue for me. Found the fix here.

THAT FIXED IT THANKS!!

i just found that option under compatability and its not clicked on so its NOT runnning as admin. and it still dont work.

Edited by Bobyblue21