Sign in to follow this  
Aanon

NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

There's some huge Star Wars Battlefront leaks on Reddit right now, and some of

the community members are bickering on EA's NDA! A mod purge is happening

and it's pretty dramatic! 

But in all the heat, it made me wonder, are the devs setting up an NDA for the Alpha session coming up?

I find this community extremely open, and hope that we could keep it up in the future!

I think the only way you can keep boosting the sales and awareness of this game is the show as much as you can, so with that said im sure they would allow it.

They've been streaming it in Closed Alpha(Media Access, Devs, etc..)   ... Shouldn't be suprised if it is the same in Close Prealpha (Public)

Reddit drama at its finest, and this is crowdfunded project, so they want as much people to know about it as they can. 

Devs said they are thinking about it, but nothing's certain right now.

I dont understand why multiple people have asked this if there have already been noteable and popular streamers that have released footage of in-development content ... ?

I would assume that NDAs will be required if you are in a test session group, testing unreleased content. For general pre alpha/alpha play, no. Getting signed and keeping track of 3000 NDAs? No thanks.

I dont understand why multiple people have asked this if there have already been noteable and popular streamers that have released footage of in-development content ... ?

I believe it's because they are just iching to play and stream some footage , that , and the fact every other topic , fictional or not , has been argued to death , even the positions that don't exist in Squad ! Oh , BTW , any content released so far has been streamed with their blessing , not before :)

I dont think it would provide a heck of a lot of value for us to try to police closed pre alpha or closed alpha. We have to trust that the good gameplay out shines the bad.

It will very much be in your (the communities) hands to represent squad well through this period.

There will certainly be a EULA though so that noone just rips the game up and starts modding it at this early stage.

I dont think it would provide a heck of a lot of value for us to try to police closed pre alpha or closed alpha. We have to trust that the good gameplay out shines the bad.

It will very much be in your (the communities) hands to represent squad well through this period.

There will certainly be a EULA though so that noone just rips the game up and starts modding it at this early stage.

Thank you IronTaxi

Wow, that's some shiny news there. Gotta stream the s**t out of the game :D

Alpha Testing and Publicity all in one go! The world's lights are all on you now.

thats the idea..  no guts no glory.. it wont be perfect.. but as long as its mostly good.. the end result will be good