Button clicks on the initial menu before loading suffer from the 50% to the right problem.  Noticed that anytime I tried to press a button it was 50% to the right while in game on the UI menu. When trying to click buttons on the UI menu in game led to me having to move 50% to the right to actually select it.  Same with the spawn locations, it took me about 5 minutes to figure out where the spawn actual button was in respect to the actual spawn icon.  When selecting spawn points on the map i cannot do it while the map is entirely zoomed out.  I have to zoom all the way in and find the spawn location a little bit to the right (basically where the squad leader '****' exists is where I can find the spawn point) I tried recording the menu screen problems to fraps but it tracked my mouse over the buttons perfectly without error.  I have had nVidia DSR factors set to 1.20% when I found the problem, but when setting DSR back to 100% (disabling DSR) the 50% to the right button problem still remained.  After returning super sampling in game from 1.5% to 1% video settings, problem still exists.

Since fraps doesn't seem to capture the problem I was going to add a video from my cell, but it's battery just crashed and im tired... SO im going to add a paint image instead.  I made some squares of where the button clicks actually hit versus the screen displayed loaction. 

Field of view is at 100

AA is off

Im going to re-install the game and report back with the details.

Specs: 

Vid - gtx 980ti x 1

cpu - i76850k

mem - 32gb 2133 ddr4

OS - W7 x64

gD3zEUM.png

FrZPNcm.gif

Wish i had some more information.  I like the new upgrade btw!

Edited by thecoolestname36

Hi and thanks for this report.

Were you running the game in fullscreen or borderless mode? Does changing the modes make a difference?

Have you tried clearing your appdata from the settings menu?

Fullscreen mode and ive tried FOV at 90 and 100 both have the same problem.  I've cleared the cache and the problem came right back. However I do have a pin point of how it happens, Its whenever i get kicked for joining a server that was full.

I'm having a similar issue but instead my mouse cursor display has to be way below something to click it. 

Everything works as it's supposed to be on the initial menu, the issue only appears after I try to join a server.

The only way I found to kind of fix the problem momentarily is to change the resolution and then change it back, though it will only work throughout the match and as long as I don't alt+tab. Whenever the server changes the map I have to do it all over again.

The issue won't happen on Firing Range though, I can even alt+tab with no problem whatsoever.

Edited by Fantomas

I had the same problem, but after some testing, I seem to have found the solution after realising the issue wasn't occuring on borderless mode and seeing how so few people experienced this.

My taskbar is situated on the left side of the screen. And my pointer is misaligned just like thecoolestname36's unless I place it at the bottom. When I do, the problem disappears.

It would be interesting to know whether Fantomas's taskbar is on the upper side of the screen.

I play at 1920x1080 (native) and here are my specs: i7-4790K / GTX 980 / 8GB RAM / Win 8.1

Hope that can help.

Edited by Chirac

Thanks a lot, @Chirac! Moving the taskbar solved the problem! :D

I've always used my taskbar on the upper side and It never ocurred me that such a thing could be causing the issue. Funny how it just started with V8 and only happens with Squad though. No biggie, I'll move the thing down when playing the game then. :)

I'm having the same issue, windows taskbar is to the left and the clickable area for the elements is shifted to the right by the size of the taskbar, I assume, haven't checked. Please fix this bug.

Yeah I'm having this issue but it's misaligned to the top for me(cursor is below a button and it'll get highlighted/clickable). And as Chirac pointed out this is due to my task bar being at the top of the screen. Moving it to the bottom solved this.. but I don't want to have my taskbar at the bottom..

Fullscreen

3440x1440

21:9