Catindabox

Russian Hesco Walls are tactically inferior to US Hesco Walls

For the US Hesco Walls you have one line of Hescos that acts as a platform for your team to stand up and shoot from, however the other side is flat so enemies can't scale it:

D0DE90111657C6A3336C317B6153C196F09711AC

On the otherhand, for the Russian Hesco Walls there is a platform for your team to stand on- but also a platform for the enemy team to climb over:

53F8BAFC2D29E664F0FCCAE929DD997B7F51E0CA

I hope this gets fixed in the future, because right now US FOBs have a huge advantage over Russian ones.

Building superfob castles is not in the meta anyway. Also, nobody ever promised that all of the factions will be perfectly balanced, right?

Time to begin back the hype memes! And if you do it right superfob works wonders. But we will see how efficient pl get with the new rocket techie and other such explosive fun. Trick to super fob, only have 1 guy dig while everyone else engages

dxEnYJv.png

4 hours ago, Z-trooper said:

Fixed in a8

Thanks <3

4 hours ago, MultiSquid said:

Building superfob castles is not in the meta anyway. Also, nobody ever promised that all of the factions will be perfectly balanced, right?

You don't need a superfob to place a hesco wall xD

Personally, I would not like people to continue the meta of only picking US... and this is just one way to help reduce that. There was no reason for it anyway.

Edited by Catindabox

What the hell is squad meta gameplay?

Oh, boy... I would never wish to be in a close minded shallow unit like that. Super FOBs, are SUPER fun to do, on the flags. Can't wait for mortars. I hope developers recognise the base building they promised on kickstarter and make it proper.

I can't find time to upload my videos of my units super fobs we built, you were probably one of the squad metas attacking our fob and dying in the process. Bloody naysayers.