Noxxid3

Super Dupper Secret map WIP!

So ive been working on this for the past month and i guess it is finally time to show what i've been working on. (NOTE: this was originally going to be a test map for Breaking Point SA, as in a test for getting hired. Im still awaiting word if i will be.) Most of the trees are place holders, lighting needs to be rebuilt (Will rebuild it once im back home in a week's time).

So further a do here are some screen shots:

vnsyf1C.jpgq52lP1F.jpg

TxjormZ.jpgFKkBxth.jpg

MvlCGT8.jpgwR3Yl1e.jpg

hGJ4mKe.jpglgor4my.jpg

YZgvH8S.jpgmQ6LNJb.jpg

Sm1VeOs.jpg3lYcJS6.jpg

These next two photos are old but were the beginning foreground of the map (Early stages)

hEohAUQ.jpgE1lcYLy.jpg

The map will change time of day (Different maps as in squad with example_Map_Day or example_Map_Night)

i will update and post new photos of everything that i change, fix ect. Currently most of the trees and bushes need a light map (Which was not provided with the assets that i got from a friend)

Inspired by The Last Of Us, and other games and certain locations. Fictional Ukraine.

Edited by wetblue13

Wow! Finally some proper cliffs! Great work!

Why will you change trees? They look really nice!

Edited by Disco

44 minutes ago, Disco said:

Wow! Finally some proper cliffs! Great work!

Why will you change trees? They look really nice!

Low poly, this is a 4k screenshot. Im using an alien ware laptop and i get around 70 fps on epic.

24 minutes ago, grimshadow said:

where is the one guy always complaining about the rocks, he needs to check this out!! Good work man!!

Thanks! I will keep posting updates!

Looks beautiful. Good job. I want see more large-scale photos. I am very pleased to see the map with large height differences.

Nice work man! Did you have a specific source of inspiration for your map? Some of these images realy give some vibes of the Alps

As of now I'm currently low on time each day to work on it, im still in training right now for the army, I have a week left until I'm back home. I will be upgrading my pc to work faster and run smoother including rendering.