Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 8.8

Arduras   

People say 20 FPS is a comfortable minimum.. for me it's the max.

I have an Athlon X4 860K at 3.6GHz with an R7 260X. I get 10-20 FPS, 30 if it's a low-pop server.

It's going to take me roughly a year to buy a new PC since there's no work here and my company shut it's doors and left everyone unemployed.

Psyrus   
9 hours ago, Arduras said:

I have an Athlon X4 860K at 3.6GHz with an R7 260X. I get 10-20 FPS, 30 if it's a low-pop server.

Out of curiousity, how many FPS do you get on the firing range?

Also, are you using Smooth's super low settings?

Trancer   
10 hours ago, Arduras said:

People say 20 FPS is a comfortable minimum.. for me it's the max.

It's going to take me roughly a year to buy a new PC since there's no work here and my company shut it's doors and left everyone unemployed.

Where are you located?  If you are in the US, have you considered moving?  Consider reading this, companies leaving because unemployment is too low: http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/business-journal/2015/07/23/capital-one-leaving-sioux-falls/30572441/  Nothing has changed with this place, too many jobs to go around that the only option is to raise wages everywhere.

Arduras   

Close, I live on the border. Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario. I'll check out those super low settings, but I think I tried them once and everything was much more difficult because people just looked like trash bags lol.

Also, I moved here a month or so before last christmas because a huge recession hit the west and a big fire forced a lot of people to move and jobs that were originally open (like temp agencies) or always hiring with turnover (call centers, labour) were immediately dried up and let a lot of people go to make room for the 'refugees'

Edited by Arduras

Thr34t   
2 hours ago, kiba3x said:

Make a free look with Alt pls. It will be so much more immersive. All other problems are solved btw. 

Yes please. I hate having to turn my whole body when running in order to check my flanks. Also, when you are prone somewhere and trying to use concealment the spinning prone animation is a dead giveaway of your location. A small head movement would not be nearly as easy to pick up.