Chuc

Release: Alpha Version 8.8

1 hour ago, Jaghammer said:

Kokan??? Arr you kidding us?
Cant wait... i gonna break off my work and go home just to see if it's true. Nice one devs.

I did! And it was worth the effort  lol

This update is amazing!!!!!! Had so much fun in one round on Kokan! And there was that old PR felling! Great work! Love the game!

November is an amazing time for Squad. Wow I love that game so much ...and it's just getting better with every update.

2 bugs to report :

-Sometimes the purple shield on the defense flag won't appear (noticed it at least on Sumari)

-Once incapacitated, sometimes even if you give up and respawn, the sound of the heart beating keeps being heard till the end of the theorical countdown (I'm I clear enough?) I used to experience it being SL, can't remember it happening while playing another class (but not sure).

Loving the new update and quick hotfixes! I have not played since the version 7! I Noticed alot of nice amazing changes and features and will love to see alot yet to come within the next year for "Squad"

IDK if this is a bug but i got it on a video - The SVD Sights are shaky and jerkin all over the place! Could not use it right?

21 hours ago, Bauer24x said:

The SVD Sights are shaky and jerkin all over the place!

Had you just sprinted? They added more weapon sway at low stamina (which is fantastic, might I add).

6 hours ago, ElHebrewHammer said:

Had you just sprinted? They added more weapon sway at low stamina (which is fantastic, might I add).

That's a negative. It was like that the whole game. Even when i was on a building for like 5mins it just kept on shaking?

1 hour ago, Bauer24x said:

That's a negative. It was like that the whole game. Even when i was on a building for like 5mins it just kept on shaking?

Yeah I had a terrible time with the SVD. I went around 4:1 with the US marksman rifle, two rounds later tried the SVD and died about 4 times without getting a single kill (despite shooting at a bunch of enemies). The recoil and shake is just way too high (while prone)

Hi Squaddies,

I want to post a little WARNING. New Nvidia driver ended by 86 may cause FPS stuck to 15! That happend to me and some other gamers after installing today. A driver rollback made Squad great again.