IrOnTaXi

Stack-Up charity stream

26 posts in this topic

The Squad community has always been something were proud of - you've always had our backs and stuck with us through good patches and bad patches. With the coming release of Alpha 8 we finally feel like we have something we are really proud to show off to the greater gaming community.

Oh baby! Hype!

COOL! Damn, hope i will get back to my pc in time to celebrate the event! Really hope free weekend will conscript new players into squad!

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

COOL! Damn, hope i will get back to my pc in time to celebrate the event! Really hope free weekend will conscript new players into squad!

It will. I know of several people who want to play the game but aren't keen on purchasing anything in alpha. Once these undecided people get a taste they'll be throwing money at it.

2 hours ago, NanoAgeWarrior said:

Free weekend...the horrors... Will we be able to lock squads at least?

Im very much in favor of locked squads, but this is one weekend where we absolutely shouldnt have it. We all need to be as open and welcoming as possible to help the new players understand what Squad is.

Edited by Gorzu

its going to be interesting.. but then again.. its only one weekend.. so we can survive it.. 

the dev team will be all hands on deck thats for sure. 

I think it's in everyone's best interest to be as welcoming as possible. A couple days of chaos are worth a few years of playability.

yeah Free Weekend, hope lots of players join, and yeah it will be a hell sometimes but whatever! its a Amazing game so no worries! ill inform some friends about this.

anddd about locked squads, you know on Battlefield 1, some guys have 2 or 3 player squads and imo it will take away the "team spirit" cause i aint got no friends to play with since im working nightshifts most of the time, and when i play, people in holland sleep xD

10 hours ago, RaTzo said:

This is great @IrOnTaXiI like to see companies who make money off of vets support vets. You guys are classy. 

Misread what you said. I'm a **** my bad lol

Edited by Robin Sage
Misread what he said as saying OI was profitting off of vets in a negative way. Corrected my post instead of raging.

Hi guys.. I was lucky enough to win a T shirt and copy of squad through this event. but not heard anything .. whats the process ? I signed up to it through paypal so not sure you will have my contact details..

tks

Hi Offworld team. I was also fortunate two have my name drawn a few times times during the live stream. I also haven't been contacted as of yet. Just reaching out to find out if you need anything from me. Thanks.