Chuc

Upcoming Tournaments

Hi Squaddies,

Want to take Squad to the next level? Get your teams together, because there are lots of opportunities to compete coming up. Squad Masters is hosting the first massive round robin tournament of Squad in November, and with the launch of Squad Frontlines, there will be even more opportunities to compete!

middle_separator.png

Squad Masters November Championship

Championshipfinalnoisew04.png

Saturday, November 12th kicks off two separate hybrid round robin tournaments. Theres a 12 man league and an 18 man league, where winners in a qualifying round robin stage proceed to a single elimination second stage and then the championship final.

In the first stage, groups of four teams compete seperately and winners proceed to the second stage. The top two participants are saved from each group, and when teams are tied theyre ranked by the number of wins each had against the others. The second stage is a single elimination tournament.

So gather your troops and get your clan ready - registration is open until November 7th! Registration, rules, and more information can be found here.

middle_separator.png

Squad Frontlines

squad_frontlines_logo.png

Squad Frontlines is a brand new free tournament based around Squad. Unlike any other clan ladder or online tournament, anybody can join and players participate in a simulated war called a campaign. Campaigns stretch over the course of several months with weekly battles.

The tournament includes commanding officers, divisions, and a grand battle map on the front page showing the progress of the war from week to week. Divisions are self governed and members can climb their way to the top to command their own company of soldiers or even become a general!

Squad Frontlines is built on a foundation of leadership, dedication and organization. Team play is the rule, not the exception. Every soldier in the tournaments participate in making their division a well-oiled machine making their weekly battles some of the most intense and rewarding ways that Squad can be played.

Registration for Squad Frontlines will be live very soon, with weekly battles starting soon after on Saturdays! Rules and more information can be found here.

middle_separator.png

Get out there and have fun!

Between the November Championship with Squad Masters and the launch of Squad Frontlines, next month will have a lot going on! Both of these events are operated independently outside of Squad and Offworld Industries, but we love the enthusiasm and the opportunity to play the game in different ways. Enjoy the tournaments!

Offworld Out.

39 minutes ago, Rusty Cohle said:

Any question about Squad:Frontlines let me know :) 

We need to make a 16x16 country invasion map

6 minutes ago, grimshadow said:

We need to make a 16x16 country invasion map

If you're interested in modding we'll surely need some hands at a point in the tournament ;) 

2 minutes ago, Rusty Cohle said:

If you're interested in modding we'll surely need some hands at a point in the tournament ;) 

yeah been tinker around but looking for more pl that wanna map together. Been tinker around with AI so I can have moving targets on the firing range :P

Will the v8 be released before this  tournament ? The v8 will change the gameplay...?

Edited by Dundish

21 minutes ago, Dundish said:

Will the v8 be released before this  tournament ? The v8 will change the gameplay...?

Yes.

Don't worry though, tournament will be in beta campaign stage for first few weeks/months.

We have quite an experience with this kind of organisation but we'd like to go beta for a few battles first and see how Squad adapts... or how we need to adapt ;) 

22 minutes ago, Rusty Cohle said:

Yes.

Don't worry though, tournament will be in beta campaign stage for first few weeks/months.

We have quite an experience with this kind of organisation but we'd like to go beta for a few battles first and see how Squad adapts... or how we need to adapt ;) 

looking forward to it

Frontlines seems like dreams come true :)

btw when I try to go to the site, I get this message:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of squadfrontlines.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Why is this showing up? I don't get this kind of report from other sites I visit. I'm using firefox.

Edited by Disco

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

btw when I try to go to the site, it reports that connection is not secure (I'm using firefox). Why is this happening? I don't get this kind of report from other sites I visit.

Either a security software issue or your system is infected, one of those two options could be the issue.

Fronlines sounds exactly like the International Conflict tournament I was in for Joint Ops/ ArmA1-2 (9yrs 24 campaigns completed).  If it works out anything like that it will be fun.

14 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Fronlines sounds exactly like the International Conflict tournament I was in for Joint Ops/ ArmA1-2 (9yrs 24 campaigns completed).  If it works out anything like that it will be fun.

Exactly like it :)

1 hour ago, Disco said:

btw when I try to go to the site, I get this message:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of squadfrontlines.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Why is this showing up? I don't get this kind of report from other sites I visit. I'm using firefox.

Yea, my SSL certificate is not properly installed it seems, its an issue on firefox and mobile, it should be fixed soon!

Is there the possibility to contact the organisators of those tourney's in regards to do a german streaming of those on a regular basis? 

:) 

7 hours ago, xb385 said:

Yea, my SSL certificate is not properly installed it seems, its an issue on firefox and mobile, it should be fixed soon!

Nice! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see it :)

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Nice! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see it :)

and here we go, SSL fixed! i just noticed that things look funny on FF, ill add it on my todo list!

1 hour ago, xb385 said:

and here we go, SSL fixed! i just noticed that things look funny on FF, ill add it on my todo list!

Thx for quick response and fix! Works fine now!