Jump to content
Chuc

Upcoming Tournaments

Recommended Posts

On 26/10/2016 at 11:30 PM, Rusty Cohle said:

Any question about Squad:Frontlines let me know :) 

so I can sign up without being in a clan or having friends? cause that sounds nice for me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SuicidalChair said:

so I can sign up without being in a clan or having friends? cause that sounds nice for me lol

 

Squad:Frontlines is not about clans.. so, yes, you have to sign up ;)

 

Clans of course are welcome but this is not about clans fighting each others.

It's Side A (let's call them Coalition) fighting Side B (let's call them Opposition) over a main tactical battle map, where the winning general choose the next map to play on.. it's all about organisation, working together, planification (be sure you have a full roster come battle day).

 

Join up, you won't regret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squad:Frontlines  - any chance on additional information?

 

  • How big will the fights be (teamsize on battleday)?
  • How big will the teams be (max. allowed players per team)?
  • When will the battles take place?
  • What infrastrucutre will be provided (TS, Discord, Forum, Trainigserver, etc.)?
  • What are your rules?
  • How many admins will there be?
  • Who is in charge of the tournament?

 

Maybe I`m missing a section out on your website?

Edited by bonsai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there Bonsai !

There is a FAQ but I'll reply the best I can ;)

 

1) we aim for full server.. 

2) we don't have a limit in mind... in the past there were more than 1000 actives players in 4 armies.. (you have to fill the roster for 12h ;) )

3) probably saturdays but nothing is set in stone yet

4) discord, the website for organisational side of things, trainings, battle planning, ranks, awards..  Training server will not be a problem if we get a good amount of players

5) that is a big question :)  There are no rules, the General make the rules for his armies (of courses there will be rules, they are nearly finished)

6) we are 2 tournaments creators, then as time goes by, the team will grow, Generals are somewhat part of the team.

7) Myself and XB385 

 

Anymore question let us know or join our discord ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bonsai said:

Squad:Frontlines  - any chance on additional information?

 

  • How big will the fights be (teamsize on battleday)?
  • How big will the teams be (max. allowed players per team)?
  • When will the battles take place?
  • What infrastrucutre will be provided (TS, Discord, Forum, Trainigserver, etc.)?
  • What are your rules?
  • How many admins will there be?
  • Who is in charge of the tournament?

 

Maybe I`m missing a section out on your website?

 

you can always check https://www.squadfrontlines.com/faq;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rusty Cohle said:

Hello there Bonsai !

There is a FAQ but I'll reply the best I can ;)

 

1) we aim for full server.. 

2) we don't have a limit in mind... in the past there were more than 1000 actives players in 4 armies.. (you have to fill the roster for 12h ;) )

3) probably saturdays but nothing is set in stone yet

4) discord, the website for organisational side of things, trainings, battle planning, ranks, awards..  Training server will not be a problem if we get a good amount of players

5) that is a big question :)  There are no rules, the General make the rules for his armies (of courses there will be rules, they are nearly finished)

6) we are 2 tournaments creators, then as time goes by, the team will grow, Generals are somewhat part of the team.

7) Myself and XB385 

 

Anymore question let us know or join our discord ;) 

 

 

To be honest. This sounds like sth. I`ll definetly keep an eye on.

I like your approach with giving freedom of choice on organization and structure to the generals. Exactly what I consider the best approach for such a tournament. Pre-defined setups/rules/restrictions are making things only complicated and as long as you find good generals this should be ending in a lot of fun for everybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some update on Squadfrontlines.com :

  • website is up since sunday
  • we have ~200 players already registered and this number is growing up every hour
  • both armies are already organizing their staff, and most of the company captains are already choosen
  • first divisional training have been planned by the "Opposition" side and is planned sunday 13th
  • game servers (both private and public) are up since yesterday !! feel free to use them ! 
     
  • first battle (of this "beta" campaign or campaign 0) is scheduled on saturday 19th !!! things are getting really exciting now !! 

 

 

Edited by Rusty Cohle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First battle saturday 19th !!!  

More than 250 players have joined already !!

 

Still room for those interested, registration never stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are more than welcome @Blackmail !! 

 

Every player is welcome, no need to be part of a clan or any organisation, you join as a individual and work for the side you join.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow our 2nd battle at Squadfrontlines.com !!! Will Opposition turn the tide and win their first battle or will Coalition dig them in !? 

 

Registrations are still open ! Go and have fun ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We would like to officially announce the Generals for Campaign 2!

 

Leading Coalition will be Gen.Sughart and leading Opposition will be Gen.Angel.

 

A warm welcome to these two as they lead you all in the many fierce battles to come. Sughart and Angel will be looking to fill their HCO staffs and COs for their various companies this week. Registration will open shortly thereafter and we will announce the new registration method for this campaign at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Registration is fully open for Campaign 2!!

 

Again, this campaign will be random only. If you want to join immediately, head to the website’s Choose Side https://squadfrontlines.com/choose-side page to be assigned. If you have a small group of people (2-3) and you want to play together, you can sign up in this form too so we know you want to play together with your friends.

 

Any questions let us know ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×