Mad Ani

Ragdolls, pistols & other feedback...

So when did SQUAD turn into Battlefield... with the bodies bouncing all over the map when you've killed them I mean ^_^ Ragdoll simulator sure does make you look twice, three times to be sure that guy is actually dead and his body is just glitching out. I've actually seen bodies flying pretty high in the air, hilarious as it is, it's a bug introduced since quite a few patches ago I believe.

Can we all have pistols please? Would be so nice to be able to have 1 last defence if your primary is empty.

When holding TAB down to show the teams scores/players whilst the map is open, can that be on top of the map please? Dim the background and bring that information to the front if possible as it's quite obscured at the moment.

Wall glitching - what is planned to fix this? Fortress in the North West of the map, wow I watched 6 people getting shot in the stairwells and nobody was around. Not behind us and not further down the stairs. 1 person was killed 4 times getting into there, I then watched 2 people die, I got hit and ran out. Quite simply that was massively game breaking. Even the big doorway facing north they had sealed off with walls, however they were shooting out of it without being able to see out of it. We got it in the end, but never seen so many people die to wall glitching.

Talking of glitching, I hear water is still where people like to hide under because they are invincible? Admins have been warning people and kicking them if they stayed in the rivers. Fix coming soon? Able to drown under water and underwater graphics? Very hard to see someone in the water but very easy to see someone looking out of it.

Edited by Mad Ani

Ragdolls and deaths aren't finished, don't worry they'll straighten them out once they have time.

Pistols are only available to officers, squad leaders and medics so far, even some people argue that is too much. Pistols are only given to certain personnel in the military structure, usually only to those who have "Authority" 

IIRC the wall glitching is known by developers and is currently being fixed. 

Pistols are sometimes given to specific roles within the military. I was issued a Sig P226 along side my 308MWS Rifle, after I completed Marksman training.

Most regular infantry who have sidearms, are generally self purchased weapons.

24 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Pistols are sometimes given to specific roles within the military. I was issued a Sig P226 along side my 308MWS Rifle, after I completed Marksman training.

Don't introduce the idea of paying for extra weapons in the game Dubs... don't do it man! lol

The moment we turn into Battlefield, I will start demanding dinosaurs and other easter eggs just to complete the transition xD

glitching is an issue and hard to report. You basically need someone on the other team to name the glitcher.

I did it by accident the other day, crawled to a rock to bandage...the people shooting at me got wiped by my squad but I turned around and started shooting a bit later only to find when I stood up that i had been inside it. Totally didn't realise, luckily didnt hit anyone. :(

Pistols I dont really care about, I never switch to it like I would in other games as it might not be in that kit. It is not a reflex for me, instead ive just taken care to conserve a few bullets.

3 hours ago, suds said:

glitching is an issue and hard to report. You basically need someone on the other team to name the glitcher.

I did it by accident the other day, crawled to a rock to bandage...the people shooting at me got wiped by my squad but I turned around and started shooting a bit later only to find when I stood up that i had been inside it. Totally didn't realise, luckily didnt hit anyone. :(

Pistols I dont really care about, I never switch to it like I would in other games as it might not be in that kit. It is not a reflex for me, instead ive just taken care to conserve a few bullets.

There was an admin on cam watching them too. It was in a stairwell, nobody in front or behind, it was just too blatant and very close quarters.

Reason for pistol is because my primary mag was empty and I just couldn't switch to a pistol to finish another guy off. All I could do was stand there and watch literally 1mtr from each other.

3 hours ago, alex.sweedensniiperr said:

We don't want it to turn into Battlefield do we?

We don't want to do that do we, no we don't. I didn't know asking for pistols turned it into BF?

5 hours ago, Mad Ani said:

We don't want to do that do we, no we don't. I didn't know asking for pistols turned it into BF?

Asking doesn't, but actually implementing does :P

17 hours ago, Dubs said:

You can do that in the NZ army? 

Edited by I_hate_usernames

23 minutes ago, I_hate_usernames said:

You can do that in the NZ army? 

It was more so a generalization amongst most western militaries, and having pistols as self purchased weapons.

But yes, NZ Army personnel are allowed their own pistol if it's approved. The process is a pain in the ass really.