callsign_Speirs

What Are Your Best Kills?

2nd Favorite as a Squad,

Only time I have saved to vid by myself, 

I finally got a kill to reply to this, i was playing as U.s on Yehorivka and i was in the field behind gas station and i was lit up buy a BTR but did not die. I faced down as i was bandaging so my face wasnt sticking up for the whole world to see and i hear some noise. I look up and there is a russian tbagging my "dead" body i pull out my m4 and just light into him and then i run on my way.

Best kill(s) is when you get behind enemy lines and decimate the team without them knowing your location. Close & long range saving your team from walking into an ambush.

UNtEdz4.jpg

Had some quick turn, scope and fire headshots at a good 200mtrs. They're always nice too especially on a target hiding behind a wall/moving and you insta kill.

Edited by Mad Ani

On 2016/10/31 at 5:45 PM, Mad Ani said:

Best kill(s) is when you get behind enemy lines and decimate the team without them knowing your location. Close & long range saving your team from walking into an ambush.

UNtEdz4.jpg

Had some quick turn, scope and fire headshots at a good 200mtrs. They're always nice too especially on a target hiding behind a wall/moving and you insta kill.

It's ppl like you who give others doubts about whether EAC is working

1 hour ago, fatalsushi said:

It's ppl like you who give others doubts about whether EAC is working

LOL?

I think the best kills are combined ambushes of enemy troops. Right when some of your squad members start to panic and shoot too early.... you give the coordinated command to just absolutely destroy their entire plan. Nothing better.

4 hours ago, Mad Ani said:

LOL?

I'm sure you play fair and square but ppl will look at your score and have their doubts :P

On 01/11/2016 at 2:41 PM, fatalsushi said:

I'm sure you play fair and square but ppl will look at your score and have their doubts :P

Most of time I get fairly decent scores, this was an epic day. Rarely do I get negative K/D, but when I do it's when our entire team is getting crapped on. It happens, depends on map, depends on the team. It's as simple as that.

10 kills in the hills of Logar Valley - the first part of this video.  It wasn't even skillful, just got lucky.  It was a case of my entire squad got wiped out before we got a RP down, so I just went lone ranger expecting to die... only I didn't... the enemy did. :D

Edited by rainey06au

My best skill is building FOBs at good locations, which play a major factor in winning the round. Other than that another amazing skill i have is being the only one who gets shot every time somehow.

4 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

My best skill is building FOBs at good locations, which play a major factor in winning the round. Other than that another amazing skill i have is being the only one who gets shot every time somehow.

LoL buddy....Don't sacrifice yourself as an SL...Have a point man in your Squad,let them be first to make contact !  xD

i once got 6 kills with a RPG fragnade on 200 m. had to walk over there to make sure my eyes werent ****ing with me when i saw them drop :D

Edited by Shovely Joe

One of my finest moments came when I was defending Police Station from a heavy US assault. A Humvee sped by the west wall of the compound and took an RPG as it did so, but by the time the RPG gunner could have reloaded the Humvee was already swerving into the intersection in front of the entrance to police. Being a raider and miraculously holding my RKG-3 at the time, I lunged it at the Humvee as it swung into the intersection, destroying it in a moment that would have made Michael Bay proud as gunfire cracked and kicked up dirt and tracers lit up the road.

The only time I have ever hit a vehicle with an RKG-3 or seen anyone hit a vehicle with one xD

took out a whole squad yesterday from an elevated position. Me and an impromptu buddy were tasked with bringing the truck back to base. After this we went on foot to the objective and along the way I spotted some guys on a hill flanking our squad. Me and my bud sneaked around to an elevated position behind them. Waiting for the whole enemy squad to take up positions we took aim. I voiced my bud: Are you ready? 3... 2.. .1 They didn't know what hit them.

Also, the pure satisfaction you get from shooting a running target and just watching him go limp mid stride and fall over, that's priceless.

No idea about best but some that amused me:

Didn't expect a hit, knew they were low on tickets though.

This is just stupid. Bonus upside down  technical at end. Favorite kill in this is the dude who runs round the corner and gets sprayed, the way he lands makes me giggle. (Ignore my LAW fk up).

Popping the HMMV gunner.

Edited by GonzoPR

I took on a whole squad of americans on the  opposite side of a building i was on with just my AK and mp443 killing about 4 with my rifle and a couple with my pistol before they managed to get me thanks to my elite leaning skills

22 minutes ago, rainey06au said:

My best kill has now been upgraded to this!

Nice, who needs mortars when you're around haha

My best kill was when i killed a russian with one shot from iron sight RPK 74 from like 400 meters. He was unaware of my position till his last breath, ofc. Imagine running on field, hearing a quiet and distant shot from RPK, and laying dead in less than 0.5 second. My other good kill was on the same map but with SKS. I saw an enemy running up the hill, and the first second i was able to shoot him he was dead (one shoot kill from about 300 meter). My best killstreak was quite frankly when i had less than 15 hours ingame (now i have about 135). I sneaked up into american compound, then made them all go to sleep with my RPK. There were about 5 of them here.

Also i forgot a triple kill with Makarov when sneaking up on americans.

Edited by twoxs

Happened today actually, we saw an enemy setting up a fob on a hill and placing sandbags. I flanked them, came up from behind where they were bunched up and threw a grenade to them.

Result: eTa30Kf.png