Webb

The 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta (1-Δ) "One Delta" is recruiting!

I am interested in joining. Willing to play any role. Currently have 175 hours play time. Please let me know what I can do to get accepted and do recruit training.

Thanks

We are looking for NA and EU players - ask me about joining today!

We are always looking for new members to join. You can identify us in-game with our tag (1-Δ)

Hey I’m Looking to join you .... I’ve been playing squad literally a lot I’ve only had it like 3 days and my girlfriends going crazy  looking for a chance to join if you’d take me, name on steam is Stormtruppen22 , thanks hopefully you give me a message on steam, thanks :) 

Looking for Discord information, I would like to chat and ask some questions about the unit before I can make a decision on wether or not this unit is for me. Thank you

Smith.J 

hey up guys, hows you? are you guys in any competitive competitions or do you play friendly matches????  

On 10/29/2017 at 9:16 PM, ZXD_Lee said:

hey up guys, hows you? are you guys in any competitive competitions or do you play friendly matches????  

We do from time to time, but we do not currently participate due to the stage of Squad's development (it's only an alpha and there will be way more content added that will change the gameplay significantly). In the future, we will be heading towards that direction. Any group is more than welcome to ask some of our members to join you in a friendly match. You can count on each One Delta member to be efficient, effective, and reliable. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Happy Thanksgiving to all from One Delta! We hope everyone enjoys the holiday. We are always looking for new members to join. You can identify us in-game with our tag (1-Δ). Come see if you have what it takes to be part of our unit.

Edited by Webb