Webb

The 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta (1-Δ) "One Delta" is recruiting!

only.png

About Us
We are an organized/friendly group that is competitive, tactical, and enjoyable. With strong leadership, great squad leaders, and skillful members - you have the chance to play alongside some of the best soldiers on the battlefield. All of our members understand basic tactics so they know what to do before you tell them. We also have a diverse group so if you simply enjoy being a squad member with a kit, or if you want to squad lead a group that will listen and work together as team, then you have come to the right place. There's many opportunities within our unit for all different types of players.

We are highly experienced with Squad's mechanics and understand what it takes to win each round no matter what situation we are put into. We don't charge into an objective recklessly. Instead, we strike from the shadows using stealth, speed, and precision to accomplish our objective. Along with our playstyle is our rank structure that gives everyone a defined role to make sure each member feels like they are contributing. We truly make you feel like you are a part of something as you are placed in a squad and assigned a kit based on preference/skill.

Once you sign up, you will become a Recruit which generally lasts 1-2 weeks of you joining us while we're in-game and showing that you are a capable team player. Once you reach the rank of Private, you are fully accepted into the group. From there we will work and grow with you so you are able to adjust to how we play while also having a lot of fun in the process. If you are willing to listen and learn, we can make you into a better Squad player than you are today. If this is something that interests you, please visit our website at one-delta.net or send a message on these forums.

Prerequisites

Team-player

Working microphone & Discord

Enjoy playing as Spec Ops

Friendly, Respectful, Mature (18+)

English-Speaking

No Hackers

Deployment

One Delta is currently training and enhancing their combat abilities until the official release of Squad. We play on public servers at all time zones on the weekends, and during EU & NA on the weekdays. You can find us in any high populated server at those times and identify us with (1-Δ) in front of our names. You are welcome to team up with us, work together, and wreck havoc. Ask us about joining if you're interested. See you on the battlefield!

Edited by Webb

Happy Thanksgiving from the 1st SFOD-D! And if you don't celebrate it, at least go grab a plate of food somewhere - it'll be awesome B|. Also, we are still recruiting so feel free to message me on these forums or join us on the battlefield! 

Thanksgiving may be over but Squad has not gone anywhere! Come join us for a round or two and see what we're all about - we welcome all players who enjoy working together as a team in order to achieve victory!

"The best team doesn't always win, it's the team that plays the best."

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. The 1st SFOD-D is enjoying them by playing Squad! You can recognize us with in any populated server with the (1- Δ) tag next to our names. Feel free to join up with us, work as a team, and become victorious. We are a highly experienced group that knows and understands Squad better than most. We welcome all new players who are willing to learn - join us today!

Start 2017 off right by joining the 1st SFOD-D! Happy new year to all!

Just a quick update: We play often so if you don't really play Squad that much then this unit is not for you. Please only contact us if you actually play the game and are serious about joining the group. If you're not serious about joining then please do not contact us, thank you.

Edited by Webb

Have no love in your life? Or maybe it has been replaced by Squad? Whatever the case may be, now is your chance to create or develop that love for Squad further by joining the 1st SFOD-D today! We are a chill group that plays the game often and enjoys using teamwork to achieve victory. PM me on these forums if interested.

Edited by Webb

Been playing with this close group of guys for a while now, and they have greatly increased my overall Squad experience! These guys are some serious body droppers, and I could never go back to playing solo. 

We have been on multiple servers enjoying the new Squad update as well as the recently added new map. If you think you have what it takes to play alongside our members then join us today! Message me on these forums including your steam profile and we will get back to you with further details.

Come join us today and fight along side some of the best soldiers on the battlefield!

Also, please do not post on here if you are not seriously interested! 

If you think you can hold your own during an engagement then come follow One Delta into battle and join us today! We are also willing to train and help any new players who are looking for a group that has stability and is all about teamwork. We can make you into a better player than you are today.

Hello Im new to squad about 3 days in and 21 hours played on it so far really loving it. Hate getting into squads that have no teamwork or coms, really just looking for a solid team that has good communication and learn a few things on the way. I am 19 and live in Oklahoma. Please message me asap steam name is x420kushkiller23

Hello, just started playing squad and I love it. Game is fun but I'm tired of playing with random people who don't take the game seriously. I was a squad leader for combat intelligence readiness (training group embedded in the air force) and participated in about 8 ftxs covering combat techniques in a variety of environments. Would be willing to play any role. Also, I speak arabic. Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020184377/

On 6/13/2017 at 7:49 PM, Webb said:

If you think you can hold your own during an engagement then come follow One Delta into battle and join us today! We are also willing to train and help any new players who are looking for a group that has stability and is all about teamwork. We can make you into a better player than you are today.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/knovvv

I am definitely interested and serious enough to do this. Let's discuss.

Stay Frosty.