plissken

[wF] WhiteFOX recruiting! A competitive clan based on both individual ability and teamwork [EU/ENG]

plissken   

logo-300.png

Note: Raven Wing [wF / RW] is an English-speaking group in whiteFOX-clan, which is what this recruitment post is for. If you are interested in joining the French-speaking group in whiteFOX, check out this link.

whiteFOX is a structure that aims to bring together groups of players from all European countries and wants to invest in the competition on Squad.

Formed in February 2016 by the gathering of the teams Les Chats Pirates [LCP] and Yellow Ants [YA]. A recent addition is the team Raven Wing [RW]. This assamble of players defined its goal as being ambitious competitors that seek victory. That being said, we also wish to retain the fun and casual aspects of the game.

Our first steps in competing were done in March 2016 when we played the first Squad Tournament (SquadLeague). After 4 matches, whiteFOX placed 3rd over 14 teams, thereby proving itself to be a competitor to be reckoned with. Since then we've been amongst the most active clans on the competitive scene, playing matches against other clans on a weekly basis. A video broadcast of the 3rd place final from SquadLeague can be found here.

WhiteFOX clan trailer (happens to be in French since one of our squads are French-speaking)

What is Raven Wing?

Raven Wing is a group within the clan whiteFOX. It was formed in August 2016, by Pliskin (Norwegian), snikeren (Norwegian) and S0NNy (Austrian), and grew out of the already established groups within whiteFOX. We accept players from all around Europe, presuming you speak English.

Description of Raven Wing

Our style of gameplay is influenced by fast-pased shooters such as Counter-Strike and the Battlefield-series. As such its characterised by aggressivity, speed and coordination. However, we also very much enjoy the slower paced gameplay of games such as PR, and that which is increasingly encouraged through Squad itself. That being said, we can be recognized as players who take the initiative, and who live by the adage "the best defense is a good offense".

We have a no non-sense approach to our in-game communication, maximizing the usefulness of our comms. We wish to adopt all tactics and strategies that works and are effective in the current metagame of Squad, and discard that which doesn't. And to readapt again once the game changes.

Although matches against other clans is where we get our adrenaline kick from, we don't shy away from fooling around on public servers, or even try-harding to pull off some nice teamplay on public servers! I think we don't take ourselves too seriously, and like to tease each other whenever the opportunity present itself..

We are competing in the current Squad Masters league, and we play matches on at least a weekly basis. There is no obligation to join every match/training that we have, but we do expect that you join in on the events at least once a week. The clan offers utilities such as TeamSpeak3, Squad servers and also tools to help coordinate all the members in the clan (counting around 35 total in whiteFOX, of which 15 are in Raven Wing).

Recruitement

We don't recruit based on age, we value maturity and respect for others. These are prerequisites and we won't recruit you if these are not present, even if you have amazing skills.

For us, the competitive spirit is key, and so is the sense for teamplay.

Prerequisites

• Reasonable ping to EU servers + timezone allowing to play events starting 19 UTC
  • A minimum of availability (1 or 2 events a week, in the evening)
  • Maturity and respect for others
  • Love of the game (long-term commitment)
  • Understands English, and has a certain ability to speak it

What we are looking for

• A minimum of aiming and reflex abilities, and game sense
  • A wish to be part of and to play as a team
  • A willingness and ability to adapt and learn
  • A competitive spirit

Background in other FPS titles is of course appreciated, and we can help you get into Squad if you come and play with us!

You can PM me or write a post below if you are interested in playing with us, or have any questions. If you wish to contact me on steam, here is my profile.

Links:

whiteFOX website : www.wfox.eu

whiteFOX discord : https://discord.me/wfox

whiteFOX Youtube Channel : here

Recruitment post for whiteFOX (general info): Post
Recruitment post for whiteFOX / Les Chats Pirates [wF / LCP]: Post (in french)

Edited by plissken

plissken   

Someone sent me this question regarding recruitment for whiteFOX / Raven Wing. Here is a repost of the question and my reply:

Q: "I understand that Whitefox looks for players with good character and high standards in terms of behaviour. I wanted to know what Whitefox looks for when it comes to player skill in terms of movement, positioning, strategic ability, and shooting?"

A: "The abilities you mention are of course very much valued in our clan, as we often compete against other clans with skilled players. But we dont require people to already possess this in a very developed form, as long as we can see a potential for the person to gain these abilites over time. Sometimes we let players who need more experience in the game to play with us as much as they like (even in matches) until they gain more skill, and after that we make them a full member of the clan."

Edited by plissken

plissken   

Dear everyone! Anyone is welcome to come visit us on our teamspeak channel, and to play with us in public servers, etc :) Just hit me up here in the forums, or in Steam. We regularly invite folks to play with us in matches against other clans, even. In the end, we recruit the individuals we feel will contribute the most to the team. But still, we love to have many more friends of the clan that we can play with :) Welcome!

plissken   

Bump.

I thought Id mention that Raven Wing together with the rest of whiteFOX will participate in the upcoming tournament in November arranged by Squad Masters. Also, some of us plan to participate in the new campaign tournament called Squad Frontlines.

We regularly do scrims/pcw against other clans, and we plan to participate in the weekly CCFN (community clan fight nights) once v8 is released. We usually do a short training every week (consisting mostly in playing internally in the clan, against each other with special rulesets for focusing the training). Youll get to know a bunch of people from all over Europe, and you will pretty much never have to play in public servers alone!

If you sound like the type of person we are looking for, come play with us. But if you feel that you still got some ways to go skill-wise, we would still invite you to come play with us. We invite you to play with us in public and join some of our trainings, its a good way for us to get to know you. As we see you improve we might invite you to play with us in matches, and eventually joining us!

Edited by plissken

plissken   

Bump!

There is a lot of new players in Squad these days, so I thought Id bring up this post. We are still recruiting in whiteFOX / Raven Wing. If you are new to Squad, but you have lots of experience in other FPS titles, we encourage you to contact us and come play with us!

plissken   

I thought Id mention that were still recruiting, and are especially looking for individuals or groups of people who like to use the various vehicles in Squad. Both drivers and gunners are sought, for all the vehicles (logi/transport, technicals, humvees, btr).

Contact me either here on the forums, or add me on steam (see opening post for link to steam acc).

Edited by plissken

plissken   

I wish everyone a happy new year, and I thought Id leave a little update about whiteFOX here. If you are curious about why I call our clan by two names in this thread ("whiteFOX / Raven Wing"), then there is an explanation about our clan structure here: www.wfox.eu

We are looking forward to the new year, with lots of possibilities to play Squad on an organized level :) There will be pcws/scrims, Community Clan Fight Nights (CCFN), round-robin tournaments and "long-haul" tournaments (Squad Masters), and of course lots of public gaming with the clan! ^^

I welcome you to come play with us in the evenings, whether you are a Squad veteran or even if you just recently got into the game (if you feel dedicated to the game and learning from others).

plissken   

Just a small update and bump for this thread. Currently we are around 30 members in whiteFOX, and we are still looking for more players to join us. :) At the moment we are competing in Squad Masters 12v12 Open tournament (the second major tournament organized in Squad), and we have reached the semi-finals: https://squadmasters.com/november-championship-2016/

Come join us for some pubs sometime, whether you have 10 hours or 1000 hours in Squad! We are looking for players with potential to reach a high level in the game, aswell as fit with the rest of the group. Welcome to our discord-server: https://discord.me/wfox 

Edited by plissken

plissken   

Logo_Masters_League_WINNER_12v12_2017_ye

After 3 months of fight whiteFOX has won the SquadMasters.com 12vs12 Tournament.

The Grand Final was played on Gorodok AAS INF v1 against Mumblerines.

After a rough battle WhiteFOX won 76-0 and 59-0.

We would like to thank Mumblerines for the two epic battles and also SquadMasters.com who organized this tournament.

You can watch few POV actions below :

More video on our youtube channel !

Announcement Squad Master:

Edited by plissken

plissken   

Just a heads up that we are still recruiting in WhiteFOX, with the hope of reliably being able to play 24v24 matches (which has become the new standard on the competitive scene). Just contact me, steam/discord are the speediest means.

On 5/3/2017 at 2:45 AM, plissken said:

Logo_Masters_League_WINNER_12v12_2017_ye

After 3 months of fight whiteFOX has won the SquadMasters.com 12vs12 Tournament.

Congratulations boys,
Give them hell!

Rain

plissken   

Were looking to participate in this autumns season of International Squad Knockout Tournament (24v24), and were actively searching for potential recruits to join us in this pursuit. Come play with with us if you think this is something for you!