Chuc

September 2016 Monthly Recap

I think it's interesting when somebody gives well-researched, constructive feedback (like the BTR thread we had a while back) but when someone is impolite AND wrong they deserve to be cat-punched in the face

Waiting to see if the performance optimizations are real this time. I stopped playing three months ago bucause performance issues.

On 10/12/2016 at 1:02 AM, LookAss said:

Waiting to see if the performance optimizations are real this time. I stopped playing three months ago bucause performance issues.

Me too... I really want to play but when you can't event hit 30fps it's just not worthwhile

On 15.10.2016 at 8:40 AM, fatalsushi said:

Somehow I manage to get 35+ frames on my gtx 950 at nearly full detail. No complaints about performance from me.

Squad has a cpu bottleneck :)

Those eastern europe assets are starting to look great! I loved all militia based maps on Project Reality but kinda hated the buildings since they were all exactly same.

people if you are having performance issues it's unreal engine 4 not the game,i don't think that the will manage to fix it or anyways,all i gotta say is upgrade your stuff and good luck

1 hour ago, marsarmy47 said:

people if you are having performance issues it's unreal engine 4 not the game,i don't think that the will manage to fix it or anyways,all i gotta say is upgrade your stuff and good luck

You are sadly misinformed. They have already fixed a lot of it (there's surely more to do, as well) and we will see the fruits of that labor in a week or so...read around on the forums if you don't know what I'm talking about (and maybe do that before posting as if you have definitive information, so you don't mislead other less-informed folks).

20 hours ago, ElHebrewHammer said:

You are sadly misinformed. They have already fixed a lot of it (there's surely more to do, as well) and we will see the fruits of that labor in a week or so...read around on the forums if you don't know what I'm talking about (and maybe do that before posting as if you have definitive information, so you don't mislead other less-informed folks).

Can't wait for the V8 performance update!