Romagnolo

I miss the constant updates from the Kickstarter...

I liked them so much. I had something fun to read for a few minutes during the day and dream about it in the final game.

Now, after the KS campaign, the updates went quiet. I miss them. 

Clear! You’ll live buddy, now get back to the fight!

Epipens confirmed for new build?

I didn't like the eye candy as much as I liked the dev interviews. We should ship more interviews!

me too, but the devs are taking a breather, a much needed and deserved respite from the crazy hours of game development. at least we know there is much more to come

We are taking the opposite of a breather. We are working as hard as we can to get the game out to all of our Ranger, Airborne and Commander backers.

We have a lot of small fixes and additions we would like to see in a build for when it enters public play.

We will take a little bit of a breather after we have had a smooth launch *fingers crossed*

I'm constantly refreshing my emails for any updates lol. I'm assuming that is the medium we will receive our game keys on??

We are taking the opposite of a breather. We are working as hard as we can to get the game out to all of our Ranger, Airborne and Commander backers.

We have a lot of small fixes and additions we would like to see in a build for when it enters public play.

We will take a little bit of a breather after we have had a smooth launch *fingers crossed*

ooh cant wait! what more awaits next?!

Ah dont sweat it, only another week or so and well hopefully have our closed alpha keys.

The time will come Romo..the time will come.