Planetgong

The long awaited "monthly recap hype thread"

I just really want to see tanks in the recap and in Squad soon! The Hype is killing me :D

Edited by WarEagle751

I think that they didn´t show everything they have done in  the last  4-5 months in the may recap. They are holding something.....

Mataguiris

I think that they didn´t show everything they have done in  the last  4-5 months in the may recap. They are holding something.....

I have a feeling they are holding tanks for coreinventory and the new animation system in the next big update. I'm hoping we'll be seeing there progress in the June Recap.

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=163

Edited by WarEagle751

On 2017/7/1 at 6:14 AM, Mataguiris said:

Absolutely. They always keep a few surprises hidden. My guess is that they've already made IFVs like the Bradley and BMP because they're already working on tank and helicopter models. I'm thinking it wouldn't make much sense to do serious work on tanks and helicopters before doing the essential IFVs.

Edited by fatalsushi

LugNut   
16 hours ago, WarEagle751 said:

Tank hype anyone...anyone?!? ;)

220.jpg

OMG so reals! xD

Since the devs were on vacation, does that mean there will be no July Recap  or will there still be a recap? I haven't heard anything to confirm this.

Frinz   

Since no recap would cause chaos in the community, i hope they give us the recap so we can talk about something else than low fps and the 400 meter FOB distance lmao

Psyrus   

I think even if they took time off, even a small "we took some time off, X went to France for a week, Y just got married" etc and/or an update org chart would be cool to share. It doesn't always have to be a big hype post IMO, just something to connect with the community and give all the backers a feeling of "continued activity" would be more than enough. 

Edited by Psyrus

Smee   

A new up to date Road map would be nice. Nothing in stone but aspirations. 

.Bole   

Didnt we get motion session recap, its not like you guys say, that we dont get anything

Gatzby   
On 8/3/2017 at 10:01 AM, WarEagle751 said:

Since the devs were on vacation, does that mean there will be no July Recap  or will there still be a recap? I haven't heard anything to confirm this.

Not likely to see a recap -- there's not much to report on since the last one, owing to the vacation. =)

We do have some content lined up, though! And folks weren't necessarily idle on their holiday either.

On 8/4/2017 at 1:57 PM, Gatzby said:

Not likely to see a recap -- there's not much to report on since the last one, owing to the vacation. =)

We do have some content lined up, though! And folks weren't necessarily idle on their holiday either.

Thanks for the reply!

Shadow_   
On 8/4/2017 at 9:57 PM, Gatzby said:

This is turning into a bit of a habit these days. I really hope we see some more consistency soon.

On 2017/8/5 at 5:57 AM, Gatzby said:

Will you guys do another small content patch before v10?

On 8/16/2017 at 1:51 AM, fatalsushi said:

Will you guys do another small content patch before v10?

On 8/4/2017 at 1:57 PM, Gatzby said:

It makes me wonder what they got lined up for us before v10?

Edited by WarEagle751