Planetgong

The long awaited "monthly recap hype thread"

3 hours ago, DesmoLocke said:

Why not?

03-10.jpg

I'm aware they exist in real life but hat doesn't make for fun gameplay when AT is the only answer to any vehicle.

What's frustrating is that I can't get into it because it's not on the firing range and all of the test servers are down. So I just sit on the roof behind the turret and make pew pew sounds.

I'd love to see progress on the Stryker and any WIP vic reveals, progress on Fallujah and the unnamed urban Eastern European map, the new animation system, and possibly the new weapon system.

But that's just me xD

Just boarded the hype train, whats up boys?

I want me some mortars. And thats it...

Naaaah who am I kidding, and I want me some Stryker, and a little bit of SPGs, and some new animations I wouldn't complain about it like weapons on slings and resting, and a touch of good ole Fallujah and a tad of low ready posture...

(I have secretly been wanting me some fast ropes though. :) You can do the rope stuff I will be getting some on the door gun)

Ahhh, one can dream right? But I wouldn't be able to dream about it if I knew its not possible.

Edited by Rainmaker

Hey, all - quick question. Do the Squad devs do a monthly release or post of what they are working on? Just wondering if I should be jumping on this train as well. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Seslor said:

Hey, all - quick question. Do the Squad devs do a monthly release or post of what they are working on? Just wondering if I should be jumping on this train as well. Thanks!

Normally within the first week of a new month we'll put out the monthly recap which contains things the chaps have been working on (not necessarily things that will be in the next update).

1 minute ago, Melbo said:

Normally within the first week of a new month we'll put out the monthly recap which contains things the chaps have been working on (not necessarily things that will be in the next update).

Awesome! Consider me a passenger on the hype train, then!

I'm stoked! This game has come far, far enough that I said I've got to just buy it instead of watching countless hours of it on YT.

I look forward to:
-Insurgence using American weapons supplied by the CIA
-Tow missiles
-mk19
-IEDs
- claymores
-m145s for the saw
-240L or B
-start menu squading up
-Korengal Valley !!!!
- rotary wing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk