AxeSlayer

VAC Kicks Errors Please help

So after finally saving up for a decent gaming laptop, and being able to get Squad I went into my first match with extremely high hope  only to be kicked stating that I needed to do something with VAC. After looking on Reddit and the forms and saw others were having the problem I tried what they said and it worked for 30 mins. Now every time i get into a game  Im oly able to play for 10-15 min. tops till it kicks me out. This is really upsetting since I have been really looking forward to  play this game. Hopefully someone can help me  figure out what the problem is since I really enjoyed the time I was able to play . 

First off, VAC shouldn't even be running, you probably mean EAC.

Did you try disabling your anti-virus completely? It can very well interfere with how EAC runs and cause you not being able to play properly.

12 minutes ago, koschilein said:

He is probably facing the same thing this guy is having(there you can see that it is VAC and not EAC):

Weird stuff!

@AxeSlayer Did you try verifying your game cache + reinstalling EAC manually?

First, make sure there are at least 12 GB of free space on the drive where you have Squad installed on.
Then, verify the Squad game files by following this guide:

Then go to your steam folder \steamapps\common\Squad\EasyAntiCheat and run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe