Socrates

With V8 Coming Soon... Expectations for V9

22 hours ago, fantomactual said:

[...]

Aside from that: Keep the good work up, it's not your fault most of your community can't appreciate shit or ****ing know the difference between a kiss and a wet fart.

I know you're pissed, but please use less swear words and negative emotions in your post next time

Section I: Posting Rules

§3 Swearing
While we will not strictly moderate every little swear that occurs, please try to avoid excessive bad language. The moderation reserves the right to remove rants and unsuitable content at any time.

Huge animation update, adding scopes, fixing all sights, mortars, proper logistics, reworked suppression system, better prone, free look, huge shooting mechanics overhaul, full array of ground assets, more FOB assets to counter vehicles, reworked spawn rape system, 100 player servers...

All i could say, hoping for loads of more weapons. Also weapon customization, adding ur own favorite scope's, dempers, stocks etc.

M24 sniper,

Choppers.

But last and not least, some better graphics, more fancy... 

But i like the game as it is to :)

12 minutes ago, Dundish said:

****ing agree!

29 minutes ago, fantomactual said:

Are you serious?  The censorship is here is worse than the Escape from Tarkov forums, also it's YOU ARE... 

You're complaining that you when you get mad and write inflammatory stuff, it gets moderated.  There are a lot of people posting, be cordial and constructive.

11 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

8. Weapon resting and bipods

9. More ground vehicles and weapons to counter them (TOWs, etc.)

10. Choppers (I don't mind not having planes but choppers I really want)

First time I got choppered around in PR it blew my mind.  I'd sniffed it with Battlefield, but it adds a layer of depth with dedicated air crews and squads.

3 minutes ago, CageMatchKimsey said:

You're complaining that you when you get mad and write inflammatory stuff, it gets moderated.  There are a lot of people posting, be cordial and constructive.

First time I got choppered around in PR it blew my mind.  I'd sniffed it with Battlefield, but it adds a layer of depth with dedicated air crews and squads.

Edited by Moderator

Just now, fantomactual said:

Edited by Moderator

This is a verbal warning since you already got a formal, if your going to personally attack / insult other members your going to get more warning points which will lead to a suspension. If you have a problem with the way the forums are run then take it up with staff instead of derailing a thread about it.

This is a private business, freedom of speech is not a right here.

22 minutes ago, fantomactual said:

God forbid someone talks about the real issues in the game (and its not the fatal errors or anything other than) about 70% of the player base ruining it..

I wasn't intending to offend, or speak against your opinions, people want to hear good opinions even if they're hard to take.  I haven't played much in the last 3 weeks due to vacation and work, I joined the last 15 min of a game last night, one guy was saying it was the best squad he'd ever played with.  His personal details I don't know, but things will come back, give it time.

Dude, I am not offended, trust me, I am just emphatic and passionate about the game. I love this game and I hate what the player base has turned it into. That's my problem.... The lack of communication, cooperation, cohesion on a lot of the servers, RIGHT NOW. About 3 months ago this issue was not that prevalent, it was on rare occasions where you see this. I squad lead A LOT, that's what I do... 

And again, the problem is NOT EVEN BEING ADDRESSED, it's not even being acknowledged, again and again it's keep getting swept under the rug and this is the most detrimental, game breaking problem with Squad right now. I play on a daily basis for hours discounting the last two weeks where I had a mobo death and well the huge massive blackout Puerto Rico went through where we had no power and no water for almost 4 days, but as the days go by I find myself playing less and less, because of this. 

upon my return, nothing has changed. It has gotten worse... and it's unfortunate. 

I also apologize for calling you a moron, I understand that was uncalled for.  That's just how strongly I feel about this problem. 

Edited by fantomactual

A littke bit if this,A little bit of that... :P

But,really, I just hope that UE4 will eventually give our Dev's the tools, to make this game what it should be...More Awesome that it's already is!.

The thing I am hoping for is for the dev team to finally fix the god damn issue with the rock quality in game!!I've been waiting long enough and they locked up the suggestion thread!

On 9/25/2016 at 9:48 PM, fantomactual said:

can we please, let the devs work, they know what they are doing. 

Who ever said we're stopping them? :o

Not everyone but some people think they know more, you know? And let's face it, all the problems with v7 are because they most likely rushed it to calm down the general m**** gamer., v7 felt super rushed to me, mate.  

Edited by fantomactual

21 minutes ago, fantomactual said:

Not everyone but some people think they know more, you know? And let's face it, all the problems with v7 are because they most likely rushed it to calm down the general moron gamer., v7 felt super rushed to me, mate.  

Amd gamecom

1 hour ago, fantomactual said:

Not everyone but some people think they know more, you know? And let's face it, all the problems with v7 are because they most likely rushed it to calm down the general m**** gamer., v7 felt super rushed to me, mate.  

It was delayed by 9 months, not very rushed at all.