chaz69

Map Intel

It seems the slugs have figured out the whole Team switch and screenshot intel.  Possible Solutions???

1:  Is it possible the devs could make it to where the squad leader is the only one who can see Friendly markers(FoBs, Vehicles, Ammo).  The individual players would still have a map, but only be able to see themselves and Enemy markers that the squad leader has marked.  That forces the other players to have to move to where the squad leader designates. 

2:  The individual player has a limited ability to see friendly units/markers within a specific radius.

223_zpsmeixlxig.jpg

What say you Community?

Edited by chaz69

So, how do players spawn if the squad leader is the only one who can see spawn points? Does he have to micro manage the whole squad's spawning?

While ghosting as described can be detrimental to gameplay, the solution you are proposing has implications far beyond the problem you want to solve. Anything similar would pretty much change the game at it's core, and I don't think I have to start listing why. A way simpler solution could be something like binding the team change to a timer, rejoining the server, or both. :)

Edited by Aleon

For me it sounds like a re-education measure when you want to force the squad members to stay near SL by giving them a reduced visual field on the map. Maybe you just trying to solve a player (in your opinion) behaviour problem by the game itself. If you are a good SL then tell the guys to stick together. Those who don't react on your orders -> kick them out of your squad.