Smee

Ticket bleed indicator

Could we get a ticket bleed indicator so people or just SL can see the present loss. This might give the more reason to defend/recapture a flag. Or change the colour of ticket count so green when not in bleed, orange when neutral or close to bleed , and red when bleeding, purple when in max bleed.

The point is that not only flagbleed costs you tickets but in general

even Flags = no bleed 

difference in flags = bleed 

bigger difference in Flags = more bleed

Fob takedown = 20 Tickets, 

Vehicle takedown = 4 8 16 or 30 tickets, 

Dead - and not incapacitated but dead for good - Player = 1 ticket

taking a flag gives u + tickets if i think correct, 

so even a ticket bleed indicator would not easily determine if u are loosing or winning at the moment. You have to take in account all the Vehicles, Fobs, Players u take out too. 

I think its part of the Fun as a SL to determine if you can allow your team to hold one flag less then the opponent team or you have to go for the counterattack asap. 

Edited by runningDuck

I realise the cost of things, but bleed can end up being the biggest killer to a side. Anything Iin large numbers appearing showing loss would be an immersion breaker.  With bleed you can be in bleed in the 300-400's  without loss of assets. 

I agree we need something that indicates ticket bleed for everybody in the bleeding team. That way we give players more incentive to stop the bleeding instead of screwing around.

There are a lot of people that don't know of bleed or consider it. As is a non realist addition having a indicator would be Qol. 

I just wanted to know the formula of the bleed, can anybody tell me? the losses of tickets and all that stuff is in the wiki and can be told to newer players if they don't behave like knowing about it. maybe an help "window" bindable on a key, could be integrated with key info data (like ticket loss etc., similar to the one when joining a server but with more in depth info in numbers) for ppl to refresh their memory and help noobs.

Edited by MechanimaL

BleedEdit

As of Alpha v3, capturing Control Points incurs a bleed penalty for the enemy team. This bleed varies based on the amount of Control Points on the map, and the culminate amount of flags you team holds (e.g. Your team hold 3 out of 4 flags = 9 ticket per minutes penalty for the enemy team).

Note that to inflict ticket bleed upon the enemy team you need to control a majority of the flags on the map, it does not matter if the remaining flags are uncaptured or captured by the enemy. example: on a 4 flag layer map, if your team captures the first 2 flags and the enemy has not captured their flags, you will not inflict bleed on them as you are not holding the majority of the flags.

Control Points Bleed Amount
3 or 4 3 tickets per minute
5 or 6 2 tickets per minutes

Taken from wiki