110 posts in this topic

SOOOO...

After it was shown in the August Wrench article LINK, Ive decide to create a topic just focused to it.

I am still working on Al Basrah so please dont panic! I just want to recreate or "reimagine" a PR map using assets that actually fit better into the map.

Uendkmv.jpg

o2boAdL.jpg

dIqSx7E.jpg

GmOuVv5.jpg

8pPPcpA.jpg

yI2t8cs.jpg

SjB9cmt.jpg

IDwATrX.jpg

OaD42Qn.jpg

Are hills in NE in playable area? Or you put boundary at the edge of fields/villages? (If i remember correctly, US team would put strykers, FOB and deployables to overlook that part of map which was kinda unfair to insurgents... and here it would be even more since we got much greater view distance)

Edited by Disco

Very nice. Makes complete sense to remake this sort of map with the current assets available. I think it could turn out really nice and be familiar for a lot of PR players just like Fools Road is.

I just hope your bridges are wider than @IrOnTaXi's on Chora ;)

You are a true hero, Chance!

1 minute ago, Minimalaco said:

Looking good, love Kokan!

F.A.T.A in Squad: CONFIRMED

Looking really freaking sweet. Jeez I am so hot to trot for some custom maps of this calibre to break up the rotation!!!!

Now all you need to do is singlehandedly implement kiowas, boats, and mortars into the game and our kokan experience will be complete xD 

Awesome! I guess you don´t make cocktails anymore and rather map?

Or do you by any chance do drunk mapping with cocktails? :D

2 minutes ago, koschilein said:

Awesome! I guess you don´t make cocktails anymore and rather map?

Or do you by any chance do drunk mapping with cocktails? :D

oh god, i wish i could make more cocktails but it cost so much money for new stuff :(

I brought back heaps of different stuff from the US recently but im scared to make cocktails with it cause if the mix tastes like crap ive wasted alcohol i cant get again.

On 18/09/2016 at 1:35 AM, DesmoLocke said:

I just hope your bridges are wider than @IrOnTaXi's on Chora ;)

Actually made them wide enough to fit a truck through with about 1 and half meters either side. You can fit 2 humvees side by side but its so close no doubt in live gameplay under pressure you'd prob get stuck.

xwFiDnm.jpg

On 18/09/2016 at 0:46 AM, Disco said:

Are hills in NE in playable area? Or you put boundary at the edge of fields/villages? (If i remember correctly, US team would put strykers, FOB and deployables to overlook that part of map which was kinda unfair to insurgents... and here it would be even more since we got much greater view distance)

No hills are NOT in the playable area, the boundary is about 50metres from the road. So you will have no places to get above the action and overlook the battlefield.

On 18.9.2016 at 8:28 AM, Kalbouneh said:

lovely map cant wait until its in the map rotation, actually a 24/7 kokan & hookers again would be great.

I loved that server! :D

Very impressive indeed mate.

P.s. The reason why @IrOnTaXi bridges are narrow is because they built for Donkeys with carts,not HMMWV or large transport logis... :D

Edited by Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX